🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 31 — Surprise Surprise

Thanks for helping us reach Hot status, everyone. We just got a call from Jeff Ulrich to congratulate us and to let us know about another forum topic status nobody knows about. He calls it En Fuego status, and he wouldn't say what it involves, just that it would mean "big changes" if it happened. All I know is En Fuego status is activated if a post gets 32 comments, the most ever. You guys have always been straight with us so I thought you should know. Thanks again.

• Like 5

I love posts as much as the next guy, but if we're knocking on the door of disrupting the forum/time continuum I'm getting kind of nervous

• Like 2

Thanks for helping us reach Hot status, everyone. We just got a call from Jeff Ulrich to congratulate us and to let us know about another forum topic status nobody knows about. He calls it En Fuego status, and he wouldn't say what it involves, just that it would mean "big changes" if it happened. All I know is En Fuego status is activated if a post gets 32 comments, the most ever. You guys have always been straight with us so I thought you should know. Thanks again.

If we reach said status, will we be featured on JOCK JAMS? EN FUEGO!!!!!

• Like 1

Oh man we need to get to 32 comments, I know we can do it guys. Only one more after this one

Well guys it's safe to say we're burning down the house Talking Heads style cause this bad boy is EN FUEGO!

• Like 1

Oh snap, looks like we don't have the sword of Dan Cortez over us anymore

HOTHOTHOT show.

Loving the discussions of Big Brother, because I think that show is wonderfully crazy.

I wish they would have played exactly how many times Elissa (and, yes, that's how she spells it) said One-piece in that whole segment of the show.

Love the show

• Like 1

Now, I don't want to be the one to bring this up and it hurts me deeply to say this but I get the feeling that Hayes may have been lying to us about en fuego status... I think he just wanted us to post more to make The Reality SHOW Show forums seem more popular. I don't know how I feel about that... It's like he's using us. et tu Sean? Were you involved in this as well? What's next en flambé status?

Don't forget guys, dissent is the truest form of patriotism.

• Like 3

I agree Jeff Ulrich was probably upset that this topic is more popular than all the other show's topics combined and wanted to punish us.

• Like 1

You guys... this isn't the first time Hayes and Sean have lied to us. I went to the Earwolf store to stock up on a few dozen "Andrew Ti-Shirts" (as advertised on this week's episode) for Christmas, and there was no sign of them anywhere.

• Like 3

I don't even want to think about what's gonna happen if we hit 50. I'm too excited.

I think if I were to list everything I know about T.J. Lavin, "hates quitters" would probably be #3. Hell, a google search for "TJ Lavin" +"hates quitters" returns over 700 results dating back to 'The Island' in 2008. It's probably his defining characteristic as far as his Challenge-hosting goes. And I love him for it.

On big brother, Aaryn: "you got me saying Asx!!" WHILE she is explaining what a box of "zings" are. SHE'S a box of zings.

• Like 3

@Toby Keith Sweat - I wonder how TJ is going to feel about that. I think he's okay with failure as long as you give it a "good effort." So did you give quitting a good effort? I suppose that's the real question. If you did, then quitting quitting is probably alright. As long as you did your honest best and gave it the old college try.

Also, someone needs to make some rubber wristbands with WWTJLavinDo? on them. No joke (and I mean that, no sarcasm here), I would actually wear one. Earwolf Store?

@Sean - Why would you guys do that to us? All we want to do is love you guys and you keep hurting us. It's like you guys are our metaphorical abusive boyfriends and we keep going back to you because we're too scared of a world in which we are liberated from your painful embrace. It's all we know, the pain comforts us now, it's just another reminder that blood still pulses through our veins, that we still live and breathe. I suppose in a way, the pain makes us feel alive and we fear that we might die without it. Maybe that's why we keep coming back time after time knowing that the abuse will begin anew. Because pain is the essence of life and you provide us with that pain that fuels our lives and allows us to continue living in an unpredictable world. Or maybe we just like jokes about reality shows. I don't know.

All I know is love isn't supposed to hurt and that love involves a good long conversation about this week's episode of The Challenge.

TJ may have had a traumatic experience watching a lot of medical dramas, or maybe watching Lethal Weapon movies. Riggs! don't you quit on me!

What do you guys think of Orange Is The New Black? #OITNB

It was really awesome, good mix of comedy and drama, a Coma if you will. The ending was great too.

Sign in to follow this