🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Brett Arnold

Episode 139 — Boring Kanye West

All right Howard,

By my estimation we are of the same age range.

I've been a summah lovah since back in the day but until who charted gives some love to

First Day of Summah by Toney Carey and Planet P your Summah credibility is lost:

I was into this then and I'm still into it now.

Sack up Wie Wie.

I agree that April did a great job managing Wie-Wie. Of course it's not the same without Ku, but I was pleasantly surprised by this week's episode... AND I GET TO SEE HOWARD IN PERSON IN SEATTLE ON SATURDAH! err. saturday. just want to add an H to everything.

I'm only about 10 minutes into this episode, but I wanted to come on and say that my funeral will be a costume party, my corpse will be dressed like Dracula, and the song I want played is The Monster Mash.

You had me until The Monster Mash. I never want to hear that song again as long as I live...or as long as I'm dead (for a couple billion years?).

I would like my ashes to be shot from a cannon. And there will be a taco truck present at the firing for the pleasure of the guests. I should write this stuff down somewhere.

I had no idea about April's podcast Go Bayside until she mentioned it on Whooch -I'm now addicted to it!

She and comedian guests (including Howard Michael Motorcycle) break down Saved By The Bell in a How Did This Get Made style. It's fucking amazing!

Oh god, someone tell me they cover that "very special episode" where the kids go to a toga party, drink like two beers each, and then get in an accident. [looking] No! She hasn't gotten around to that one yet. BUT! Just last week she did the one where Jessie gets addicted to Vivarin or whatever. This will be great.

My ashes will be displayed for all to see while the sanford and son theme plays gently on an endless loop.

Good choice. Just do the first eight bars, and you're golden.

Funerals are needlessly depressing affairs and I fully endorse everyone's choices. I would personally prefer that no one acknowledges my death at all and simply soldiers on with their meaningless existence.

A true story: my older brother died, was cremated, and we went out on a boat off the coast of Washington (he was a surfer; yes, you can surf in Washington) to dump his ashes in the ocean. Everyone was all super serious, because duh, and his best friend said something meaningful, opened up the urn and attempted to pour the contents in the water but of course it went everywhere, because duh (we're out on the ocean), and I'm pretty sure I got some in my mouth. It wasn't funny at the time but in hindsight it's hilarious, and he would've laughed at it. (I think this has happened in a movie since then, but it also happened to me.)

• Like 1

Oh god, someone tell me they cover that "very special episode" where the kids go to a toga party, drink like two beers each, and then get in an accident. [looking] No! She hasn't gotten around to that one yet. BUT! Just last week she did the one where Jessie gets addicted to Vivarin or whatever. This will be great.

Good choice. Just do the first eight bars, and you're golden.

Funerals are needlessly depressing affairs and I fully endorse everyone's choices. I would personally prefer that no one acknowledges my death at all and simply soldiers on with their meaningless existence.

A true story: my older brother died, was cremated, and we went out on a boat off the coast of Washington (he was a surfer; yes, you can surf in Washington) to dump his ashes in the ocean. Everyone was all super serious, because duh, and his best friend said something meaningful, opened up the urn and attempted to pour the contents in the water but of course it went everywhere, because duh (we're out on the ocean), and I'm pretty sure I got some in my mouth. It wasn't funny at the time but in hindsight it's hilarious, and he would've laughed at it. (I think this has happened in a movie since then, but it also happened to me.)

That is almost EXACTLY the end of the Big Lewbowski:

• Like 1

That is almost EXACTLY the end of the Big Lewbowski:

Which came out a year after my brother died. Ha. I knew I remembered it being in something. I haven't seen that since college.

I had no idea about April's podcast Go Bayside until she mentioned it on Whooch -I'm now addicted to it!

She and comedian guests (including Howard Michael Motorcycle) break down Saved By The Bell in a How Did This Get Made style. It's fucking amazing!

You sir have just made my week.

Video is here chartists!!

• Like 2

That discussion (and that line in particular) is just begging for an Animashup.

FYI: You* can watch Animal Odd Couples in its entirety for free on PBS.org. Netflix not required.

* (Possibly) depending on your geographic location