🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 35 — Inside the Black Tower

We join our heroes right where they left off, in a gigantic creepy black tower that is located on a planet covered in corpses. As they quickly make their way through the tower, they constantly run into flamboyant portraits of an older man. Who is this mysterious person? Have they stumbled upon his home? Tune in to find out!

Great episode guys. I really hope that Sir Richard just blasted some wizard in the face with the love of Bahamet.

• Like 1

Action packed! Well, not really. But every once in awhle the show has to have a bottle episode to save on the cost of building new sets.

As usual, a really great episode. Totally digging the Phantasm inspired atmosphere, lol. You should have the droning from the trailer on a loop in the background while you play.

WOW missed the show. I was giggling my pants off.

I looove Blackie Green--doesn't talk or give imput for like ten minutes, then someone suggests he should be his usual knowledge boss self and so he just casually tosses a 19 in the dice tray (which sounds kind of sexual btw). No wonder he talks in the third person.

Also, anyone else think Sark pushed them a bit to follow the yellow lense road? I wouldn't be surprised if he made that up after their last session out of super frustration that they wen DOWN not up.... Like, what? Does that make sense to anyone? They play that clip from Die Hard all the time but the climax was on the top floor...no?

In conclusion, Sir Richard is hilarious and Sark should marry me. Great episode

• Like 1

Am I the only other one that would have started at the bottom? I think the reasons are twofold; one, I don't like the idea of not sitting with my back against the wall, so to speak. I don't want to be Surrounded by the unknown! But also two: I'm from the era of videogames where you couldn't go back, so I need to investigate every nook and cranny before moving on; don't want to miss something awesome!

Either way, I love this show so much! I never thought I would want to relisten to a game when I knew the outcome, but I do, and it's even better this time around! Thanks, guys

Just been catching up on the last 8 episodes, phew!

Might have to listen to this one again though, was distracted at work on some important parts.

Loving it