🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Weeee!!! New Earwolf baby!!

tumblr_inline_mqpi0rKTW21qc9lhz.gif

Welcome to the world Sidney! You got yourself a pretty cool set of parents.

• Like 1

and dave, I also edited your post to display the picture cause SQUEEEE PRECIOUS BEEBEE!!

• Like 2

Sidney's going to be the funniest baby ever, like the Andre Agassi/Steffi Graf baby, but for improv. Congrats Matt and Danielle!

Improv Babies, we make our dreams come true,

Improv Babies, we'll do the same for you...

Sorry, I'm an idiot, that's the first thing that came to mind. The second thing that came to mind was "Congrats Matty B and Danielle! Your kid is adorable!"

• Like 1

I can imagine this baby totally rebelling against it's parents and becoming the humourless CEO of an oil company or something "If I catch any of you making any so called 'jokes' you'll be out on your arse faster than you can say 'and scene'!"

P.S Screw you spell check, humour has an 'u' in it! Death to America!

EDIT: Wow, I just can't get my vowels right! It's 'and scene' not 'end scene', and in Britain we add a 'u' to humour not an 'o'. Yeesh.

• Like 1

I can imagine this baby totally rebelling against it's parents and becoming the humourless CEO of an oil company or something "If I catch any of you making any so called 'jokes' you'll be out on your arse faster than you can say 'end scene'!"

P.S Screw you spell check, humour has an 'o' in it! Death to America!

Humorless evangelical Christian CEO of an oil company... who's spokesperson is Tim Tebow.

Congrats Matt and Danielle. From his stories Matt sounds like he had a great dad, so I'm sure he'll probably be one as well.