🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 92 — Dead Man’s Rock

Zack Pearlman, Adam Pally, John Gemberling, and Mike Still join Matt Besser in another special improv5humans episode filled with surfer barbers, foot rubs, and expired food. Plus, another edition of What Is Bothering You? helps them vent about stolen luggage, the Royal baby, and “pineapple” being used as an improv suggestion. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “Woo Pig Sooie: Comedy for Atheists” at mattbesser.com and Dragoon’s new album “This Galaxy Is But A Nursery” at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

I'm pretty sure the guys just proved pineapples are funny

• Like 2

Besser ~ your show OWNS Earwolf for 2013! Seriously, wow, other shows are good/great of course...But I can't think of any show ever that has had such a strong run of shows as I4H over the past 3-4 months. Kudos for bringing the quality week after week.

• Like 4

In the TV edit of Scareface the line "Where'd you get the beauty scare though guy, eating p*ssy" was changed to "Where'd you get the beauty scare though guy, eating pineapple?". Also excessive exposure to pineapple juice on your fingers, say from working as a picker or in a cannery, will eat away your fingerprints.

These are the things I know of pineapple.

• Like 3

ATTENTION MATT BESSER

I am more than willing to debate John Gemberling on the topic of Zoophilia, aka bestiality. I for one would like to know why he is so pro-animal fucking. I don't see the harm in joking about it (the last episode was hilarious) but he seems truly serious. What kind of pet genitals does he dream of @gemberlicking? I have pretty strong feelings that it is not ok to rape an animal, so I think I could do well on the show.

Bring it on, John! Will you convince me to take out the lube and rub Beggin Strips on my scroat to get my dog in the mood? Or will you see the light and keep your pony-human fantasies locked in the dark recesses of your subconcious?

Big fan of Equus by the way.

HAHAHA I can't believe this fucking happened again.

Jesus Christ.

Both of these discussions for best-ofs. Gemberling, I love you.

• Like 6

I don't think he's pro animal fucking, exactly. I'm thinking it's more like between slaughtering an animal to eat it or getting it off, it's kind of messed off where the one is totally cool and the other is regarded as so disgusting.

At least that's what I get from his argument.

• Like 2

best episode ever hands down.. i think i laughed the hardest during this episode holy fuck this was glorious top notch!!

her majesty's cooont

great story grandpa

You want to play something with your dog, play fetch, not hide the salami. Don't zmash or ztumble your dog.

__________---------------___________*

The more you know.

• Like 2

When someone starts a sentence with "people often ask me," you can pretty much rest assured that people don't.

• Like 1

I think the "pineapple" reference comes from reddit. There's a subreddit called r/trees that is all about marijuana, and for some reason the pineapple is like their mascot.

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees

This episode proved to be "NSFL" - not safe for lunch - as I happened to be eating mine when the topic of "rotten" came up - and really came close to puking all over the place.

Great episode, though, as always. :-D

ATTENTION MATT BESSER

I am more than willing to debate John Gemberling on the topic of Zoophilia, aka bestiality. I for one would like to know why he is so pro-animal fucking. I don't see the harm in joking about it (the last episode was hilarious) but he seems truly serious. What kind of pet genitals does he dream of @gemberlicking? I have pretty strong feelings that it is not ok to rape an animal, so I think I could do well on the show.

Bring it on, John! Will you convince me to take out the lube and rub Beggin Strips on my scroat to get my dog in the mood? Or will you see the light and keep your pony-human fantasies locked in the dark recesses of your subconcious?

Big fan of Equus by the way.

Do you think it's okay to kill and eat an animal? Just sayin'.

I'm a vegetarian AND I haven't put my penis in any non-human vaginas (although assholes are another story, am I right guys? But seriously I haven't had sex with any animals), so I am at least consistent.

Pineapple is supposed to make semen taste better..... you guys can improvise something from that right?

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at Americans doing British accents so congrats to everyone on that.

So the Jesus sketch and the british accents were amazing...

BUT

The fact that this came up again and that Gemberling doubled down and challenged people to fight him has seriously ruined my day. I am disappointed and disgusted to be honest.

His argument is essentially, "Rape is totally okay because murder is worse."

Pretty sure you don't have to be an animal rights activist to be 100% against sexual assault of any kind.

Seriously... what is wrong with all of you?

Leslie-Knope-Go-To-The-Corner-And-Think-About-What-Youve-Done-Gif.gif

I'm going to bed now...

• Like 4

Boombahclott! Ima goin go smoke a spleef and pray that jah will provide ahs wit moore o dat preposterous douah nowned ahs adahn pahlly eh jahn gembahlin

They missed the opportunity for a "Computer Blue" joke in the Jesus scene.

"Is the water warm enough?"

"Yes, Mila."

Incredible episode.

• Like 1

I think if you want to have an ethics debate about whether bestiality is wrong or not, "these other things are done to animals" shouldn't be part of the argument, because you don't prove that something is right by contrasting it to things that are worse. If you want to make the case that bestiality is acceptable you have to do it on it's own merits or you don't really have a good argument.

• Like 1

Man, this is like the 3rd or 4th time in a row that my comment starts a new page in the Earwolf forums. Weird coincidence.

Holy fuck Gemberling was great in this episode. I can't wait for the debate.

Adam Pally bringing out the Jamaican flavor was also hilarious.

I am officially ready to declare I4H the greatest podcast. It was neck and neck with CBB, but it's taken over that number one spot.

Sign in to follow this