🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 92 — Dead Man’s Rock

Adam Pally bringing the Bro character out of hiatus. Or, according to PFT, Adam Pally bringing the Adam Pally character out of hiatus.

That British arguing at the end was killing me. Also, sounds like Shannon should be doing the debating with Gemberling!

• Like 3

Aside from the whole beastiality thing, Gemberling has definitely been i4h (or i5h for that matter) MVP. Straight killing it.

• Like 1

ATTENTION MATT BESSER

I am more than willing to debate John Gemberling on the topic of Zoophilia, aka bestiality. I for one would like to know why he is so pro-animal fucking. I don't see the harm in joking about it (the last episode was hilarious) but he seems truly serious. What kind of pet genitals does he dream of @gemberlicking? I have pretty strong feelings that it is not ok to rape an animal, so I think I could do well on the show.

Bring it on, John! Will you convince me to take out the lube and rub Beggin Strips on my scroat to get my dog in the mood? Or will you see the light and keep your pony-human fantasies locked in the dark recesses of your subconcious?

Big fan of Equus by the way.

Hey Don! Email me ele@earwolf.com if you want to debate John!

We'd love to have you on the show!

The guy who was being "sold" on the idea of pineapple at the beginning of the sketch with the smarmy laugh was seriously one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Was that Pearlman?

Adam Pally bringing the Bro character out of hiatus. Or, according to PFT, Adam Pally bringing the Adam Pally character out of hiatus.

Where did PFT call him out about that? I remember that.

Where did PFT call him out about that? I remember that.

If I recall correctly, it was on the CBB Best of 2012 specials.

Thanks so much for the shout-out! It was several months ago, I had given up hope! Another great episode guys! Her Majesty's Cunt indeed.

At the tremendous risk of taking John's side, I think it's worth clarifying something.

I don't believe John's endorsing sexual assault of animals per-se, he's simply identifying the hypocrisy that apparently the systematic subjugation and slaughter of animals for food is deemed socially okay while simply providing them with sexual pleasure is considered amoral.

It's not the traditional argument of "It could be worse." Rather it's "It's weird that this thing that is clearly worse is accepted by so many people."

Anyways awesome episode. I look forward to listening to this case closed!

I think his argument is really clear if you listen. He's suggesting that we're projecting our own sexual boundaries and values onto the animals. Maybe the dog would thoroughly enjoy a handy? It's hard to imagine they wouldn't. At the same time, separation anxiety just from us leaving the house can be near-traumatic for some dogs.

I'm gonna go meditate on this for a bit...

• Like 2

Can you rape an animal if it's in heat?

Is a dog banging a chick considered raping the dog? Isn't he doing it to himself?

How exactly do you know the animal wasn't asking for it?

I can't wait for this debate, than I'll know for sure.

I love the awful logic on here that I'm seeing which suggest that simply identifying that something is immoral is enough to justify doing something else immoral. I am of course referring to citing eating and caging animals as a defense for sex with them, two completely different topics from bestiality.

I also wish that a distinction had been made between helping out an animal in need, something professionals get paid to do when breeding animals (much like the dish cloth/dog incident), and forcing yourself on them, which in many cases would not be enjoyable for the animal simply base on anatomy (human dicks are a little too big for most animals).

I laughed at the jokes, but I think what turns me off so badly about John is his attitude. Sure he has some funny points to make, but if he thinks he's seriously making a case, then he has drowned his ability to make reason, in the satisfaction he gets from telling his jokes.

Him accusing anyone of arguing with him as being a loser was also mean spirited in the kind of way that really made me feel like he was getting uncomfortably defensive.

I would enjoy it if he did not make a return to this show, as I will be avoiding future episodes with him on them.

Sign in to follow this