🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
justinmh05

LIVE VPN COMEDY BANG BANG EPISODE 8/1

If I watch this tonight I won't have a CBB come Monday.... My life is hard.

Actually, it looks like Rob Corddry is the main guest, not Jason. Not a bad substitution, if you ask me!

I'd strongly prefer Zouks, but never the less, I'm ready for some Hollywood Early Evenings!

Regardless of the guest, I would be perfectly satisfied with a show that was nothing but 75 minutes of Scott vamping for time.

• Like 1

Clearly Rob will be on by himself for the full 75 minutes, so we can get into his actor's pain.

WIPEOUT!!!!

You could see how badly he wanted that to work again.

Guys this is fucking terrifying.

The Choctaw read my twitter handle aloud, my life is now complete.

This is the weirdest Comedy Bang Bang ever - and that's really saying something! :D

Yeah that was a weird. Maybe it would have made more sense if I had seen Boardwalk Empire but I suspect not. I really loved PFT's dedication to being very creepy visually.

Was it weird? I thought it was hilarious. I've never watched Boardwalk Empire but I was in tears.

Yes, it was very very funny. Didn't mean to come off too critical.

I watch Boardwalk Empire, and Richard is my favorite character. I was quite amused by PFT's Harrow presentation at first. I didn't feel like it was going anywhere after a while, but it got strong and got really funny near the end of the show. Rob was great, and did really well with PFT's Harrow. Good episode. The obvious highlight was Harrow taking over WYR.

Sign in to follow this