🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Gary Busey as a surly, dog-hating billionare who dies and comes back to earth as a Pomeranian. And, yes, it's a direct to DVD children's film. Oz Perkins, Booger from Revenge of the Nerds, the dad from Smart Guy. It's got everyone!

With almost no production value and some questionable scripting choices, this film is a perfect candidate for a good look from the HDTGM crew.

The original score is pretty incredible, too.

Here's the trailer:

Not to be a buzzkill, but they've said before they don't want to do direct-to-dvd or video movies. Granted I'm only about 40 episodes in I just found out about it not that long ago so maybe they changed that?

Not to be a buzzkill, but they've said before they don't want to do direct-to-dvd or video movies. Granted I'm only about 40 episodes in I just found out about it not that long ago so maybe they changed that?

On occasion, they tackle SOME straight-to-video stuff, or at least stuff that had little to nothing in the way of a theatrical release, like Nic Cage's "Trespass" or "Tiptoes", or cult movies like "The Room" or "Birdemic". They've also delved into some high profile TV badness with "Liz and Dick" and "Sharknado", but they do seem to strictly stay away from things like this movie that never had any chance of seeing the inside of a theater at all.