🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Brett Arnold

Episode 139.5 — 08/02/13 TWO CHARTED 78

I really, really need an episode where Howard teaches evolution.

I'm so glad this episode exists.

"I met a person with opposite parts who thinks the same way" --

Howard, there's no way you can drop out of the music game. Because when I heard you say this today, I started thinking that quote could be the seed of a great love song. Maybe an old-timey country ballad.

I'm about one hour into the episode, and it's turning into a beautiful, spiritual and (as always) hilarious experience. Keep it going, chartists!

• Like 1

This episode was like eating really rich food. I wouldn't want to do it every day, but holy SHIT was it good!

ThIs episode was good. Not as good as say, an armadillo, but good.

• Like 5

Instant classic. This episode goes into a pantheon of podcast episodes (episode 4 of Analyze Phish among them) where it was slightly different than the usual formula, but all the elements just happened to come together in the right way to create something really special. Lightning in a bottle. Maybe that's all a bit overenthusiastic for an audio recording of a few dudes in a room talking about random stuff, but I stand by it.

Edit: I also watched Animal Odd Couples this weekend per Howard's suggestions of the past couple weeks. It was really good, and my girlfriend was crying the whole time.

I usually never comment because I am listening 2 years behind. But I laughed so hard, I had to highlight Howard's: "Could you even make the worst bug?! NO!"