🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JonahGresl

No more Howard Kremer albums? Chartists do your part!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing when Howard said there may be no new albums to look forward to! What would your ears do for the rest of their lives if there were no more Howard Kremer albums? Mine would be bored and commit ear suicide.

Next year I will have no new summah rules to live by, as told to me in ridiculously inventive rhymes. I will never hear what other creatures DBS may be summoning to aid him in his battle against sass. This is the type of future I have to look forward to now, but it doesn't have to be. There must be a way to change Howie's mind... oh yeah, selling more music! Pass it along, get the word out.

WE NEED TO SAVE THE FUTURE OF MUSIC! Do your part!

There are those of us out here that love Howard's music and hope it never stops coming. He creates absolutely the most entertaining music I have ever listened to.

If you or a loved one for some unfathomable reason haven't purchased these stunning accomplishments in music, do yourself (and your ears) a favor and pick up an album or five. Have A Summah! And then Have Anothah Summah! Then to satisfy your appetite you can pick up Dragon Boy Suede to fill your earholes with Poon Soup and chowing down on some Shrimp Scampi. What a delightful way to spend your day. Available on howardkremer.bandcamp.com, iTunes, and Amazon. Buy your copy today!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this