🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 158.5 — Sklarbro County 63

How Was Your Week’s Julie Klausner brings the much needed lady energy to this week’s Sklarbro County! Julie tells us about which weird celebrity sighting she’d love to see, writing for the 3rd season of Funny Or Die’s Billy On The Street, and an email she received from her mom describing Barbra Streisand in “The Guilt Trip.” Daniel Van Kirk also joins us with some insane stories that include; a Florida man arrested for moving merchandise in a Walgreens after finding out they didn’t have his favorite beverage, another Florida man who was arrested for posing as firefighter after starting a library fire, and one of the most disgusting stories in County history. Plus, we hear a special voicemail from Jesse “The Mind” Ventura who’s trying to keep a low profile.

Thank you for having Jule Klausner on the County, gents. With the excpetion of PFT, Julie might be the greatest Earwolf guest of all time! She's funny, amazingly witty and downright amazing!

With the excpetion of JFT

June... Fiane Taphael?

1) I had to clean up a bathroom blowout similar to the one described here. The guy ran out as I was walking in to start cleaning.

2) Best Jesse "The Mind" Ventura ever, especially the pronunciation of "wax."

• Like 1

June... Fiane Taphael?

the-simpsons-d-oh-mini-posters-71133.jpg

This is the second time in a row an old celebrity has called in asking for your help. This week Ventura, last week Segal. Both stranded, both looking to the Sklars for help. It's truly a testament to your compassion! I hope they make it. :-D

I want to give a tip to all writers (comedians or otherwise) who are looking for new material. I actually worked, for about a year, at a stenography school. On my third day there one of the teachers came in to get me to inform me they needed someone to read actual court transcripts to students to practice/test against. I said no thank you, and he laughed and told me I didn't want to miss this. It seems that they seek out the craziest transcripts they can get so they have fun while reading them and acting them out. On this day ours was all about a woman testifying about a sexual relationship with a councilman in, I think, Pennsylvania. It was so dirty and just...gross, I couldn't stop laughing. From there I never missed a reading. So if you get a chance, find a local stenography school and ask to help read transcripts. I promise you, you will hear some insane shit that will make paint this world in a new light.

Sign in to follow this