🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 237 — Filipino Blockbuster

I really enjoyed this episode. Tito Ben asking for the WYR theme song really killed me.

I thought he said Matt Fraction, a great comic book writer. Since Scott's a comic fan and all that....

Well we will just have to agree to disagree. Not about this, you're clearly right, but about other things, probably, nobody syncs up on everything.

I've had that damn Duets song in my head the past two days. Having said that, more Eugene Cordero please!

Cordero singing the backing vocals to Color Me Badd's "Sex You Up", TOO GOOD!

Also, Scott saying Matt Fraction made me happy. Yay comics!

• Like 1

this episode was great because I enjoy hearing anyone from Nerdist being yelled at, even if it's in jest.

Seriously, fuck those guys.

• Like 3

It's too bad this episode won't even be close to Honorable Mention at the end of year.

• Like 1

It's too bad this episode won't even be close to Honorable Mention at the end of year.

Best moments of the year, surely. How could it not?

This is one of my favorite CBBs, in the top, it's so laid back and everyone keeps a good rap with each other, funny throughout.

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite CBBs, in the top, it's so laid back and everyone keeps a good rap with each other, funny throughout.

I pretty much agree. Somehow there's a subtle greatness to this without having to be an over-the-top in-your-face madhouse. It just works, and I'm going to remember it for the year-end best-of votings.

I think Cordero's other episode (205, Titans of Comedy) has a shot for Top 10, but I can't see any way that Tito Ben won't make it into a B-B-B-BONUS-S-S-S clip.

Tito Ben sounded just like this guy I knew in the Navy... well, quite a few guys. This was hilarious, especially the backing vocals. I hope Eugene Cordero returns as Tito soon.

Sign in to follow this