🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 93 — LIVE from DCM 15 Pt. 1

Recorded LIVE from the 15th Annual Del Close Marathon in New York is part 1 of an epic improv4humans featuring an amazing roster of improvisers that include Chad Carter, Will Hines, Kate Riley, Chris Gethard, Jordan Klepper, Shannon O’Neill, Adam Frucci, Jeremy Bent, Brian Huskey, Craig Rowin, Natasha Rothwell, Neil Casey, Langan Kingsley, and Betsy Stover. Listen as they recreate the 70‘s game show Liar’s Club, travel in a van with a couple of interesting hitchhikers, find out what would happen if Hitler got accepted to art school, and much more! You can now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

It's bad enough to hear transplants complaining about how it "rains all the time" here, but to hear an ex-Portlander saying it? Well. I mean, I guess if you love LA and live there, we do get more rain. But come on, it's beautiful here. Take that, comedian whose name I can't recall. But the Portland skit was hilarious and it is true, I am super pale. Also I was surprised at everyone's shock at the idea of "indoor recess." I mean, how isn't that a thing everywhere?

It's bad enough to hear transplants complaining about how it "rains all the time" here, but to hear an ex-Portlander saying it? Well. I mean, I guess if you love LA and live there, we do get more rain. But come on, it's beautiful here. Take that, comedian whose name I can't recall.

Langan Kingsley, she's in NYC at the moment not LA.

Chris Gethard killed it. The Gethard/Bessser interaction at the bar talking about the dog suit and the Heat was one of the best moments this show has produced. Stellar.

Chris Gethard killed it.

That was amazing when he just shouted out "RYAN'S GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED!" I don't think that's how anyone expected that scene to go, but it worked really well.

Really great episode overall.

If Engineer Brett ever becomes rich, can we start calling him "Aspirational Mustard"?

• Like 3

FUCK. YES. I have been waiting for these episodes. So much fun and packed with great bits. Thanks Matt!

I havet'; listened yet but last year's was amazing - I'v elistened to that one many times.

Did I just see that Gethard is in the show? FUCKING – AY. The episode with him & Adam McKay is classic and he’s just a super funny dude every time he’s on this or on The Fogelnest Files.

I love these episodes and hearing improvisers that I never would otherwise. I really enjoyed Natasha Rothwell and think she should come back whenever possible.

And, we don't have festivals in Austin cause we're lonely. (it's cause the bars and hotels make craaaazy $$) Trust me, there are far too many people in this city and it's getting a little nuts. These shirts and signs get very popular around SXSW and ACL time...

Dont-Move-Here.jpg

• Like 2

Who was telling the douche at the bar taking photos story? Missed it.

That was Sir Brian Huskey!

Tonight on the VPN i4h John Gemberling will debate forum member, Donald Bell! Watch live at 6pm PST!

• Like 6

Tonight on the VPN i4h John Gemberling will debate forum member, Donald Bell! Watch live at 6pm PST!

I was thinking about catching to a movie tonight so it's a good thing I looked at this thread before listening to the episode. Now I can confidently say, "Suck it movies I'm watching a bestiality debate in a few hours!"

• Like 1

That VPN was easily one of the best so far.

Also, I will be the I4H intern if you guys need one. Fo reals Stard, I'll help you guys out.

That VPN was easily one of the best so far.

If you ignore the hour-long digression in which yet another listener proved himself totally incapable of defending a point, perhaps.

On the other hand, "MOM I'M ON THE PHONE!"

• Like 1

If you ignore the hour-long digression in which yet another listener proved himself totally incapable of defending a point, perhaps.

On the other hand, "MOM I'M ON THE PHONE!"

The scenes that came out of that were great though right? I wasn't expecting a thoughtful debate, and I loved the utter disgust on Lauren's face for the entire discussion. Matt was losing it, I was losing it, Paul was off the rails. Good, filthy fun.

• Like 1

Man, I can't believe watching a bunch of people discuss bestiality was the highlight of my day. What a great episode.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this