🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 140.5 — 08/9/13 TWO CHARTED 79

We’re gonna delve further into the psyche of Armen Weitzman on this week’s TWO CHARTED! Keeping with the theme of this week’s Who Charted, things get quite emotional as Armen counts down his Top 5 Cries of Joy and Kulap counts down her Top 5 Minnesota Memory Musings. They’ll get into the origin of karf, Kulap’s spiritual journey while making her documentary about family, and share a couple of heartfelt moments. It’s a karfastic time for all!

The whole time Armen speaks I cannot help but picture him clutching a newsies cap and just twisting it nervously, running the brim through his hands over and over again. Karf

• Like 7

I just can't get enough off Armen.

I'd love an Armen/Kuku/Scott podcast monthly, weekly, daily, whatever YEARLY even, I just need some more of it!

I think I had my fill of Armen in the last ep. I think I'll skip this one.

• Like 3

Every episode on Earwolf should have a poll where people vote on if they will or will not listen to it, because I'd like to know.

• Like 2

Every episode on Earwolf should have a poll where people vote on if they will or will not listen to it, because I'd like to know.

Intern for them and tell them you have a particular interest in helping them with analytics.

Armen is the strangest man that I have ever heard speak. I can totally see him either being one of those odd, offbeat comedians who will make something real funny or the leader of a cult.

• Like 1

First week of April next year - Bizarro Two Charted with co-hosts Armen Weitzman and April Richardson and guests Howard Kremer and Kulap Vilaysack.

• Like 9

If y'all haven't heard Kulap's episode of the JV Club, then you definitely should. Kulap went through some shit growing up!

First week of April next year - Bizarro Two Charted with co-hosts Armen Weitzman and April Richardson and guests Howard Kremer and Kulap Vilaysack.

Hot Soccermom comes in for the top five Jaws movies chart.

April is in character (hair and all) as Kelly Kapowski.

There is no talk about parties that were attended by anyone.

The real Werner Herzog makes a guest appearance as Cake Boss (cake boss), to count off his five favorite wood piles.

Howard drops his new album, Have A Wintah.

The Would You Rather theme plays instead of every other chart theme.

• Like 3

Hot Soccermom comes in for the top five Jaws movies chart.

April is in character (hair and all) as Kelly Kapowski.

There is no talk about parties that were attended by anyone.

The real Werner Herzog makes a guest appearance as Cake Boss (cake boss), to count off his five favorite wood piles.

Howard drops his new album, Have A Wintah.

The Would You Rather theme plays instead of every other chart theme.

...and then my head explodes. I love this idea.

IMG_0393.JPG

The KARF woman.

A.K.A. don't do so many drugs all the time, kids, or you'll find yourself crying at trash.

• Like 4

If y'all haven't heard Kulap's episode of the JV Club, then you definitely should. Kulap went through some shit growing up!

I believe she's discussed it on Totally Laime and the Mental Illness Happy Hour as well. I'm really interesting in seeing what her documentary brings.

What fascinates me is that Howard seems pretty oblivious to her past, although based on how long we played up his "you're not from here; you're from an island somewhere" act, who knows how much of his obliviousness is either his humor or his public persona.

• Like 1

Oof - listening to Armen getting choked up about Kobe and the Lakers winning game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals is pretty rough. It was Kobe's 5th championship, the Lakers' 16th. I understand him being a longtime fan and all, but c'mon - it's the Lakers. They weren't exactly a struggling, unknown team in 2010.

Wednesday's Who Charted with Armen was charming - albeit a bit too quirky at times. Friday's Two Charted with Armen was just awkward and weird.

• Like 1

Oof - listening to Armen getting choked up about Kobe and the Lakers winning game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals is pretty rough. It was Kobe's 5th championship, the Lakers' 16th. I understand him being a longtime fan and all, but c'mon - it's the Lakers. They weren't exactly a struggling, unknown team in 2010.

can i have a timestamp on this so i know when to take my headphones out

Howard as Mr. Summah

mRtAqwN.jpg

Armen as Mr. Wintah

YdI2YPB.jpg

Only Kulap can maintain order.

KEHBJnt.jpg

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this