🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 140.5 — 08/9/13 TWO CHARTED 79

can i have a timestamp on this so i know when to take my headphones out

It's an entry in his chart, so you'll be able to tell when they intro it. I'd guess it lasted 5 minutes. I'm a big Lakers fan and I do have a tendency to get emotional over sporting events, and even I thought that part was super weird.

Well, if Kulap attends the (unintentionally?) stag event in Arlen's yard, which male in her circle goes out to the women's retreat?

Mixed groups are always more interesting than all-male groups, in my experience (I've been in only approximately all-female groups, of course). The dynamic is more fluid.

While listening to this episode, I decided that Armen is just a live-action Kif from Futurama.

tumblr_mo6ws5fJtp1r793zwo1_500_zps95283281.png

Oof - listening to Armen getting choked up about Kobe and the Lakers winning game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals is pretty rough. It was Kobe's 5th championship, the Lakers' 16th. I understand him being a longtime fan and all, but c'mon - it's the Lakers. They weren't exactly a struggling, unknown team in 2010.

Wednesday's Who Charted with Armen was charming - albeit a bit too quirky at times. Friday's Two Charted with Armen was just awkward and weird.

Agreed. I thought he was really funny with Scott, but for some reason this ep made me feel like this guy was obnoxious and just full of himself. He wasn't as funny. Though it got better in the last few minutes where Kulap took more charge.

I wasn't a big fan of Armen, mainly because I find listening to him very difficult. I think it's because he's constantly starting a sentence, not finishing it, then starting another sentence he never finishes. He made me laugh a few times, though, so I guess he's ok. I look forward to Howard being back because the main thing I like about "Who Charted" is the chemistry between Howard and Kulap.

You know what they say about opinions -- they're not as good as squirrels.

I just glad that the crew behind Who Charted is committed to providing a free podcast twice a week. Sometimes there's a guest that doesn't vibe completely, sometimes KuKu or WieWie are AWOL. But they still make sure there's a Whooch, in some form, twice a week. I think that says a lot about how much they care about their fans.

The episode with April in Kulap's stead introduced me to her and her Saved By The Bell podcast, which is amazing -- I've listened to half a dozen of them already. So, that was actually an unexpected bonus.

• Like 4

If anyone was curious about where Armen sits at Lakers games, The Hollywood Reporter has your answer!

04_lakers-infographic-a-p.jpg

IMG_0393.JPG

The KARF woman.

A.K.A. don't do so many drugs all the time, kids, or you'll find yourself crying at trash.

This is the woman who slept her way to the top and made Champagne CHAMPAGNE!

whoa!

Sign in to follow this