🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Hi Matt,

As requested, here's my site, I made and host it on Squarespace:

www.GetBrokenRecord.com

It's art on music, I paint them here in NYC using old, discarded vinyls as the 'canvas'

Also, a few friends of mine are also performers, so I got them to sign up too, one of them used the #Improv code (another used the #Besser code, but the site isn't complete) the #Improv one is a wild show where Improv meets Performance Art, my friend Kathryn Dunn runs it, called "The Yes, Yes, Yes... AND Show"

Squarespace website here: www.YesYesYesAnd.com

Hope you like 'em, and keep doing what you're doing.

-Kevin

post-52704-0-34088600-1376322362_thumb.jpg

Hey, Matt Besser. I made a Squarespace site.

http://squeakandsquawk.com/

It's a website for my five-day independent music festival in Tacoma, WA. Planning this festival has nearly killed me, but finally launching the website gave me chills. Seeing your work laid out on a page really makes all of the dealing-with-artists-and-managers-and-dumb-fees-you-never-knew-about stuff seem totally worth it. The only thing better than having proof of your thing is actually doing your thing, which will happen between September 12th and 16th.

By the way, Improv4Humans is a delightful podcast, and it's eminently unpredictable, especially given its format as an improv podcast. You make each episode a new experience, whether it be railing against Mississippi or taking down some right wing Del Close conspiracy theorist. Your passion separates you from other improv podcasts, and I thank you.

Anyhoo,

Adam.

Hi Matt. Love the podcast. Just wanted to let you know about my website since you asked us to post them a few episodes ago. I created one for my business with your promo code for Squarespace.

It is :

www.rotmbooks.com

I run a small business selling used and collectible books online. I'm a big sci-fi fan (particularly post apocalyptic stuff, which I know your're a fan of). A while back you asked for recommendations that you might not have heard of so here are a few...

1. Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling

2. Riddley Walker by Russell Hoban

3. Pavane by Keith Roberts (more alternate history, but one of my all-time favorites)

4. Lucifer's Hammer by Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle

5. The Chrysalids by John Wyndham

6. The Ex-Heroes by Peter Clines

(Also, would love to see some post-apocalyptic inspired improv. If I've missed any, let me know which episode)

Anyway. I always love it when you mention books (Tim Meadows' Edgar Allen Poe ghost story was freaking hillarious). Hope you give some of them a chance if you haven't and you check out the website. Thanks for the discount and keep up the best podcast in the world.

Greg

Restaurant of the Mind books

We made our website with Squarespace and used the Besser coupon. I'm really happy with it! We sell super geeky clothes mostly designed by my wife (with just a few collaborations with me) and ALL printed by her. There's lots of great stuff aimed at men, women, and kids in a rainbow of colors. No more sloppy plain black geek shirts!!

The site is Geekiana.com.

Hey what the heck, here's a coupon for improv4humans listeners—use the code ANDSCENE and you'll save $4. That's $4 exclusively 4 humons! We ship anywhere in the world.

Hello Humans,

Below is the squarespace website I created with your offer code.

www.JacksonHoleFoodTours.com

I've also attached a photo you may find funny. We've had these things for years, perhaps someone visited Jackson Hole from your area and really liked the idea. The only people I ever see use them are typically inebriated and stumbling (or dancing) across the street.

IMG_3064.jpg

Hi Matt,

As requested, here's my site, I made and host it on Squarespace:

www.GetBrokenRecord.com

It's art on music, I paint them here in NYC using old, discarded vinyls as the 'canvas'

Also, a few friends of mine are also performers, so I got them to sign up too, one of them used the #Improv code (another used the #Besser code, but the site isn't complete) the #Improv one is a wild show where Improv meets Performance Art, my friend Kathryn Dunn runs it, called "The Yes, Yes, Yes... AND Show"

Squarespace website here: www.YesYesYesAnd.com

Hope you like 'em, and keep doing what you're doing.

-Kevin

post-52704-0-34088600-1376322362_thumb.jpg

those paintings are amazing.

Hey Matt!

I've been a UCB student (NYC & LA) and a teacher of young kids for my whole adult life. With your discount, I made a Squarespace site that hosts my story-telling podcast for kids: What If World

It's got a What If Question Generator, which gives an infinite supply of bad scene suggestions. Super easy to insert our code for the generator into Squarespace.

Your classes got me into improv, your show got me into podcasts, and every musical episode gets me into a new band.

Thanks for the all the hookups!

Eric O'Keefe

Hey Matt, My name is Ian Shults, I'm an Artist from Austin TX and I made a Squarespace site, its:

www.ianshultsart.com

I did a lot of these paintings listening to I4H and other Earwolf shows, hope you dig it!