🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 159.5 — Sklarbro County 64

Get ready for some weird St. Louis pronunciations as the wonderful Dave Holmes drops by the County! Dave talks about hosting an array of MTV shows, co-hosting the sketch comedy-quiz show called The Friday Forty with Scott Gimple, moments in Cardinals history that made him appreciate sports, and the Olympic controversy over Russia’s anti-Gay law. Back from Mancation, Daniel Van Kirk brings us some crazy stories that include; a creepy Walmart customer with a foot fetish strikes again, a “Gang Bang” organizer who was arrested after he dropped his business card, and a Chinese man who tried to snuggle his pet turtle onto a plane by hiding it in a KFC hamburger container. Plus, Bryant Gumbel weighs in on the Olympic controversy as well.

The St. Louis ("Sticks!") accent had me dying, funniest thing they've done, maybe ever. Huge fan of the show and appreciate how they do show even if they're on the road which show how much they care about the fans. Keep it up Sklars. p.s. Wish I could donate but am over-educated, under-employed and currently couchsurfing (think brad pitt in 'True Romance')

The Quality Inn mentioned is about 2 miles down the road from the TGI Fridays of Foot Locker Food Fight fame. My town is magical.

Love that you guys are giving Mac Demarco exposure (and exposure to all these other great bands), but it's "Ode to Viceroy," not "Victory." Check out his videos on Pitchfork - he's got that star factor, for sure.

Great show guys! I just got back from vacation, so I love having a bunch of episodes to catch up on.

Sign in to follow this