🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 50 — @dogboner

The infamous Twitter personality @dogboner AKA Michael Hale stops by to dole out some Internet wisdom on this week's episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Jake leaves it to our guest to choose the videos of the week, which include a hilarious and unnecessary YouTube response video, a man disproving a potato chip related myth and a hilarious clip from Nickelodeon's Are You Afraid Of The Dark? The clips lead Michael and Jake to discuss the specificity of old AOL chat rooms and many other weird Internet-related topics. Head on over to youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles to keep up with the full playlist of this week’s episode!

Great episode! Big fan of @fart and @dogboner.

Sounds like there's a bit of a rivalry between Jon and DB. I think there needs to be a Fogelnest Files showdown to see who can pull out the weirdest clips ASAP. Then the public decide who the true king of """weird twitter""" is.

• Like 4

Sounds like there's a bit of a rivalry between John and DB. I think there needs to be a Fogelnest Files showdown to see who can pull out the weirdest clips ASAP. Then the public decide who the true king of """weird twitter""" is.

Jake needs to host an Iron Chef-style competition program to determine Twitter's next top weirdo. Chairman Kaga outfit included.

"Contestants, you have THIRTY MINUTES to come up with five world-class tweets, one Instagram, and one Vine. Your topic is…Sloppy Joes!"

• Like 4

I have always loved that anal breathing video... "Until I was 30 years old I hated my asshole." I just love the way he continues to say "asshole" as if that's totally a medical term.

Congrats on 50 episodes Jake! You're a star!

• Like 2

This episode was so much fun. The interview-heavy episodes are nice on occasion, but getting back to the show's silly (Yeah, I said it!) clip-heavy roots is always great.

• Like 2

Would love to hear what BonarDoug has to say about videos on the internet.

But I guess I already know what he'd have to say about videos on the internet.

Anyway, please have BonarDoug as a guest!

• Like 2

Would love to hear what BonarDoug has to say about videos on the internet.

But I guess I already know what he'd have to say about videos on the internet.

Anyway, please have BonarDoug as a guest!

there is so much mystery about BonarDoug who or what is he and why does he think everything is great, is it even a person that can be on podcast no one knows

great episoooode! was inappropriately excited when i saw @dogboner was on and you guys did not disappoint

Sign in to follow this