🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Famous Mortimer

Demon Cop

demon-cop.jpg

This film is the most head-hurtingly bizarre film I've ever seen. There's a clip from it which goes viral every now and again, let's see if I can track it down...actually, the best I can manage is the intro, which is entirely unrelated to the rest of the film.

It's absolutely amazing, and deserves to be every bit as popular as "The Room". Everyone ought to watch this.

This is one of those movies I'm immediately down with as soon as I hear the title. Demon Cop? Sold.

demon-cop.jpg

Cameron Mitchell... that name sounds oddly familiar.

deadly-prey-cameron+mitchell.png

Oh yeah. The dad from Deadly Prey. In that case, I have to watch this.

Cameron Mitchell... that name sounds oddly familiar.

Oh yeah. The dad from Deadly Prey. In that case, I have to watch this.

Duder, you and thestray are so in my wheelhouse. Cameron Mitchell also plays Commander Santa in Space Mutiny (via MST3K).

A string of gory murders.

A mad scientist trying to warn of a horrifying

blood disease that turns men into monsters.

A good cop turned into the beast itself...

The nightmare world of Demon Cop.

• Like 2

I'm in. How the hell can I watch this? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

If you weren't in LA, you could come over to my place and watch it in all its shitastic glory. I can send you a DVD-R, but I'm warning you that this is no Samurai Cop or even Maniac Cop. It's just one of those lousy early 90s Z-grade videos that are more boring than anything else. I scanned through it again when this was posted but apart from the pretty funny makeup, it's not memorable at all.

ETA: I suggest you instead go rent a Jean Rollin film, preferably Night Of The Hunted. It's possibly the best movie to drink wine and fall asleep to. But my offer still stands, I'll mail you a DVD and a breakfast burrito, if that's what you hunger for.

Actually found a link! But thanks for the offer. I'll check out that other one too.

It's just one of those lousy early 90s Z-grade videos that are more boring than anything else. I scanned through it again when this was posted but apart from the pretty funny makeup, it's not memorable at all.

I respectfully disagree - for one thing, it's at least two different movies stitched together (one was an old film about a werewolf called The Curse Of Something Bestial"), and the two main parts don't really go together at all. I think it's right up there with the most bizarre bad movies of all time, and would be perfect for the show.

ETA: I suggest you instead go rent a Jean Rollin film, preferably Night Of The Hunted. It's possibly the best movie to drink wine and fall asleep to. But my offer still stands, I'll mail you a DVD and a breakfast burrito, if that's what you hunger for.

Is it about Robert Mitchum being stalked by two children with money hidden in a doll?

Is it about Robert Mitchum being stalked by two children with money hidden in a doll?

I believe you're attempting to make a joke about a wonderful film called Night Of The Hunter?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this