🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
robinsbruce

CBB live 2013 - Portland

Alright peoples, I have a few questions.

1. Who be going? Who be broke as hell? I have just enough legal U.S. tender to cover one extra ticket if you make a case for yo-self.

2. Who is doing the audio for this show? Stard? Ram-hand? Real Milk (dirt-cup)?

3. Most importantly, who has been to this venue and do they have good beer? I know, it's Portland and all, but some venues just don't care about having good beer on tap.

I'm getting super jazzed just thinking about it. I only made it to one show last year and if possible I will be at Portland and Seattle this year.

Someone in Portland should take this offer... I can vouch that Bruce is cool as shit and that you'll have fun.

• Like 1

Dawwwwww *looks at feet* Thanks Shannon, you are the best! I had such a good time in Austin and you picked a great show to take us to. I will be back to visit for sure and when I do, you will be on my list of people to catch up with.

• Like 1

1. Who be going? Who be broke as hell? I have just enough legal U.S. tender to cover one extra ticket if you make a case for yo-self.

3. Most importantly, who has been to this venue and do they have good beer? I know, it's Portland and all, but some venues just don't care about having good beer on tap.

I'm getting super jazzed just thinking about it. I only made it to one show last year and if possible I will be at Portland and Seattle this year.

1. I messaged you about it, but I'm going; tickets have been purchased. Pre-show meet up, everyone? There's a great German restaurant within walking distance of the theater that has a bunch of vegetarian and gluten free options.

3. It's an nice theater from the 1920s that's been kept in pretty good shape. Seats about 400-ish, there's a balcony for maybe another 100. Mostly good sight lines, unless you're sitting behind tall people. There's a full bar connected to the theater through a door, I'm pretty sure you can take drinks from there into the main room. Outside the theater is a concession stand that has pizza, your usual assortment of micros (Deschutes, Widmer, Sierra Nevada, etc) and a few rotating locals on draft. They're kinda pricey (to me, anyways, $5 is too much when I'm going to have a few) so I recommend some pre-game.

Do you need a place to stay?

• Like 1

1. I messaged you about it, but I'm going; tickets have been purchased. Pre-show meet up, everyone? There's a great German restaurant within walking distance of the theater that has a bunch of vegetarian and gluten free options.

3. It's an nice theater from the 1920s that's been kept in pretty good shape. Seats about 400-ish, there's a balcony for maybe another 100. Mostly good sight lines, unless you're sitting behind tall people. There's a full bar connected to the theater through a door, I'm pretty sure you can take drinks from there into the main room. Outside the theater is a concession stand that has pizza, your usual assortment of micros (Deschutes, Widmer, Sierra Nevada, etc) and a few rotating locals on draft. They're kinda pricey (to me, anyways, $5 is too much when I'm going to have a few) so I recommend some pre-game.

Do you need a place to stay?

Yeah my PMs have been redirecting to a weird folder in my email as well, so I missed your response. I'm down for some pre-game, especially if it involves food. Good to know that you guys will be able to make it and that they will at least have decent beer around although I don't know how much I will be able to drink. I may have to scoot back down to Corvallis for grad school (ugh). If not, I will be going on to Seattle the next day and would gladly accept a floor/couch to crash on around the Portland area so that I can consume some tasty, tasty brews.

Sent a message. Hopefully I made a good enough case...

PM sent. I hope you're ready for the live show Jonesy!

Sign in to follow this