🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Whooch LIVE on VPN - 8/15

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

it's even his main imdb credit when you search for him

aelkj9.jpg

it's even his main imdb credit when you search for him

You'd think the CBB TV show would have surpassed that by now.

To hear Scott tell it (on his recent Long Shot Podcast appearance, I believe) he only did punch-up on Shark Tale. He wrote a well-received treatment for Shark Tale 2, but the original didn't make enough money to warrant a sequel.

To hear Scott tell it (on his recent Long Shot Podcast appearance, I believe) he only did punch-up on Shark Tale. He wrote a well-received treatment for Shark Tale 2, but the original didn't make enough money to warrant a sequel.

It's the numbah three shark movie! $367 million worldwide return on a $75 million dollar budget, not enough money? Hope Scotty made some serious dosh on that.

Who's making these Whooch cartoons? They're great.

I have also jumped off of high things into bodies of water in Austin... it's great fun.

I love having two Austin boys on the show, it's making me feel at home.

Who's making these Whooch cartoons? They're great.

Different animators, there's a credit at the beginning of each one.

Check out all the Earwolf Animashups HERE

• Like 1

I have the same shirt as Wie!!

2nvz8ys.jpg

...that's because he gave it to me like 3 years ago. but STILL.

psst...Is that an Army of Darkness poster in yo house?

plane-giant-propellers-mad-props-13.jpg

• Like 4

Maybe because he was so amazed by that Summah triplicate shirt? I'd buy that for a dollar!

All the talk about Molly on Whooch (and other podcasts) lately make me feel like everyone in LA is just fucking rolling all the time and super casual about it. That's really weird to me; I didn't think MDMA was just a thing you did at a party last weekend and was not a deal. Times have changed, I guess. When Miley Cyrus is singing about Molly, I don't know, that's strange. I guess it's the cultural equivalent of rock bands singing about acid or whatever back in the day, so maybe I'm just out of step.

Good episode. Good chemistry. I think April should come back sometime as a guest with Kulap and Howie. Do her top five favorite Saved By The Bell episodes or something.

• Like 1

All the talk about Molly on Whooch (and other podcasts) lately make me feel like everyone in LA is just fucking rolling all the time and super casual about it. That's really weird to me; I didn't think MDMA was just a thing you did at a party last weekend and was not a deal. Times have changed, I guess. When Miley Cyrus is singing about Molly, I don't know, that's strange. I guess it's the cultural equivalent of rock bands singing about acid or whatever back in the day, so maybe I'm just out of step.

RE: MDMA - I think it has to do with hip-hop and rave/party culture sort of absorbing each other over the last decade, so now it's all been mainstreamed and Miley is just appropriating the hybrid version. If she had been around 20 years ago doing this she'd be singing about chronic. And I imagine it would sound just as awkward.

• Like 1

Gifts without the gifts theme? THIS IS A TRAVESTY!!!

Seeing the photos from today's Tooch, I think I have to withdraw this statement.

Hey peeps, I wasn't lying when I said April Richardson's got style:

8638580077_f10c0ef91b_o.jpg

She's got a really great fashion blog. Classy gal.

I already thought she was awesome, and then I caught that Pulp poster in the background.

tumblr_md78wzbfnf1qedb29o3_500_zps6a7491b7.gif

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this