🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mfnpjparty

Chip Gardner

Scott, if you have Chip Gardner back on the progrum (preferably with Mantzoukas too) I promise to donate an undisclosed amount of money to Earwolf!! I will also accept featuring him on the October CBB live tour date in Portland which I have purchased tickets to. I really feel like we need to hear about the resolution of his campaign to become honorary mayor of Hollywood. I also think we need to hear him get screamed at a little bit more. By the way, this is indeed an ultimatum and this message will self destruct upon reading.

• Like 1

He was a great character and though I would never say know to seeing him again, I'm not sure where they can take the character after that...

• Like 1

Chip does appear on the 2012 Summer Tour Los Angeles live episode, together with Harris & Adam, El Chupacabra and Paul Giamatti!

• Like 1

Chip does appear on the 2012 Summer Tour Los Angeles live episode, together with Harris & Adam, El Chupacabra and Paul Giamatti!

aaaaaaand im buying that right now...

I assume Chip's face is a little bit like Robert Z'Dar's.

Honestly the Honorary Mayor of Hollywood episode might be my favorite example of improv. Scott and Jason force everything down Daly's gullet, yet he strings it together so well.

• Like 1

Scott, if you have Chip Gardner back on the progrum

I approve of this message.

grum.jpg

I assume Chip's face is a little bit like Robert Z'Dar's.

Honestly the Honorary Mayor of Hollywood episode might be my favorite example of improv. Scott and Jason force everything down Daly's gullet, yet he strings it together so well.

Thats kind of how I feel. I had never quite heard an episode like this one. Andy comes on with a fairly specific character in mind and Scott and Jason do everything in their power to absolutely derail him (probably because they knew Andy could roll with it, unlike alot of other improv comics). It's like anti-improv.

Sign in to follow this