🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I saw that this was added to Netflix Instant recently, looks like it would be in the vein of Mac & Me.

• Like 1

It's a sequel in the sense that Troll 2 is a sequel to Troll.

I never heard of ether one of those movies. I am talking about Munchies.

If you asked me what a movie named the Munchies was about. I would have to describe it as about this experimental pot that the us army grew for testing that got out to the general population. only it's main side effect, causes mad hunger to the point of zombies. that's what I would think this movie is about LOL

If you asked me what a movie named the Munchies was about. I would have to describe it as about this experimental pot that the us army grew for testing that got out to the general population. only it's main side effect, causes mad hunger to the point of zombies. that's what I would think this movie is about LOL

I would pay to see that.

it's like Reefer Madness meets night of the living dead. Ohh and it would have to be in 3d...LOL

"i wannna smoke your brains!!!"

As you may have guess, Munchies was a rip off of Gremlins. When you are the poor man's Ghoulies, you know you have a problem.

But I wouldn't expect either to be on HDTGM. They're both sort of direct-to-video

• Like 1

Ok, I seriously want to bump this up. When I heard them do Goobie, I immediately thought of this horrible movie. As a kid, I knew how bad it was and I vividly remember how terrifying Munchie is to look at. Terrible puppetry, Dom Deluise's voice acting, and the oh so 90's trope of a kid being bullied by kids and adults alike make this an excellent candidate for HDTGM.

This absolutely needs to be done.  It just got added to amazon prime, and I can't believe that they have not done it yet.

"...the sequel to the video blockbuster Munchies..."

In what world?