🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ivyadelaide

2 suggestions: Big Momma's House. Barry Lyndon.

TOTALLY different movies but both SO worthy.

Big Momma's House was on tv last night and just reminded me of how fucking NUTS it is! I haven't seen the sequels but I suspect they're even worse. In the same vibe, The Nutty Professor movies would actually be good too now that I think of it.

Barry Lyndon. Have others seen this? It's SO LONG and is trying SO hard to be an epic, but totally fails. Ryan O'Neal is so so fail in this movie and his little kid is hilarious!!!!!!

Barry Lyndon. Have others seen this? It's SO LONG and is trying SO hard to be an epic, but totally fails. Ryan O'Neal is so so fail in this movie and his little kid is hilarious!!!!!!

Fuck you.

• Like 5

Yeah, if you're going to nominate a Kubrick film for HDTGM, you're going to need to justify it pretty damn well.

• Like 3

I've never seen Barry Lyndon but i know it's the Kubrick movie that he used camera lens that he got from NASA, for filming the fake moon landings that he did out side area 51. on a old atomic waste ground that was blasted by nukes in the 1950's. that's why the ground level looks so moon like in the Apollo moon landings. those are from rocket testing.

It's history people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=excskT6ix_g

ohh btw Stanley left all the clues about this in the shining. lol this is from Room 237, great film.

I've never seen Barry Lyndon but i know it's the Kubrick movie that he used camera lens that he got from NASA, for filming the fake moon landings that he did out side area 51. on a old atomic waste ground that was blasted by nukes in the 1950's. that's why the ground level looks so moon like in the Apollo moon landings. those are from rocket testing. It's history people! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=excskT6ix_g ohh btw Stanley left all the clues about this in the shining. lol this is from Room 237, great film.

aliens.gif

Sign in to follow this