🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DerrickFranklinAdams

Out for Justice (1991)

Like Sgt. Jericho 'Action' Jackson (Action Jackson, 1988) and Lt. Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti (Cobra, 1986) before him comes another unfortunately named cop in an even more unfortunate city. He does things his way, the down and dirty way. He’s out for justice and his name is Det. Gino Felino.

When a crack addicted mad man starts, or continues, killing random people including Det. Bobby Lupo Dikē lifts the fold that blinds her eyes and with an ironic wink Gino knows it is on. And, by on I mean after making a questionable deal with his superior officer, an even more questionable deal with mobsters, and the spontaneous filming of a PSA the hunt begins! Anybody see Richie!

Amazing items from the movie's IMDb trivia page:

According to William Forsythe, Steven Seagal told Forsythe "You really need to work on your Brooklyn accent." Forsythe, a Brooklyn native, replied "Trust me, YOU do".

The only Seagal movie between 1988 and 1998 to not feature a single explosion.

Out for Justice Release Date: 12 April 1991 Jerry Orbach ... Capt. Ronnie Donziger

"Law & Order" Point of View Original Air Date: 25 November 1992 (Season 3, Episode 9) First appearance of Jerry Orbach as Det. Lennie Briscoe, a role he'd play through the end of season 14.

No, I have no idea what that last one means.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this