🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hammysagar

SQUIRRELS

Just saw the teaser trailer to this new horror movie, and had to suggest it. It's when squirrels attack. Go check out the trailer on YouTube.

there is Nothing funny about SQUIRRELS, they are not cute and they are over sized rats if you ask me. stupied people feed them and then they chew away at your house and then move inside your home. I hate those dam things so much. If you see one running around your yard it's most likely too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7U2aVUAqPI

We have no idea if this is going to be a bad movie or good. it could be a masterpiece for all we know.

The sound design of the attacking squirrel was pretty hilarious. This has my attention, I hope it turns out to be entertaining one way or another.

there is Nothing funny about SQUIRRELS, they are not cute and they are over sized rats if you ask me. stupied people feed them and then they chew away at your house and then move inside your home. I hate those dam things so much. If you see one running around your yard it's most likely too late.

Yeah, you haven't lived until you've had a squirrel die inside your roof during August, stink up the place for two weeks, and then deal with a a swarm of corpse flies two days before your wedding. Summer of 2010, good times.

Movie looks like fun, though.

This isn't a "teaser trailer"; it's a pre-production sales pitch.

NEW NO-NO: If you're going to recommend a bad movie to How Did This Get Made?, be sure that movie hasn't even been made yet!

• Like 4

Yeah, you haven't lived until you've had a squirrel die inside your roof during August, stink up the place for two weeks, and then deal with a a swarm of corpse flies two days before your wedding. Summer of 2010, good times..

You could try having some living in your roof, scratching around at night. I had to remove 8 of the dam things to a new home across the river.. dam things got out of control. someone was feeding them and they moved in. They can chew away at power cables in walls and do a lot of damage in a short time frame. Level 3 networks says it's the number one cause of fiber optic cable damage.

I agree with Dan we shouldn't recommend movies tell they are out or in this case made, Cough cough.

but I was happy to learn about this movie away. -Thanks hammysagar.

Aw, this movie doesn't even exist yet? I think as a rule of thumb we should suggest things we've actually seen. I hope this gets made though.

• Like 1

Well with it being proposed by the director of Wanted and Abe Lincoln:Vampire Hunter, you know it's going to be insane if it ever gets made.

• Like 1

if I was doing this trailer i would of done it like this.. at the end rather then the "hold on to your nuts" i would of made it, one word at a time in bold caps locked " DON'T FEED THE SQUIRRELS!" then you hit them with the title of the movie.... just my pointless two cents.

Yeah, you haven't lived until you've had a squirrel die inside your roof during August, stink up the place for two weeks, and then deal with a a swarm of corpse flies two days before your wedding. Summer of 2010, good times.

Movie looks like fun, though.

In the Spring of 1997, I was going to tech school at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi, and there was this huge patio area in the middle of the squadron built around this enormous tree, which was where everyone hung out and smoked. There were squirrels somehow living in this thing that survived purely on cigarette smoke and McDonald's fries, and they were the friendliest things ever. They were awfully slow though, not to mention terrible climbers. To this day, I don't think I've ever seen another squirrel get winded...

In the Spring of 1997, I was going to tech school at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi, and there was this huge patio area in the middle of the squadron built around this enormous tree, which was where everyone hung out and smoked. There were squirrels somehow living in this thing that survived purely on cigarette smoke and McDonald's fries, and they were the friendliest things ever. They were awfully slow though, not to mention terrible climbers. To this day, I don't think I've ever seen another squirrel get winded...

I had one leap at me when I was on operation relocate. you know they say that squirrels like peanut butter, that is no joke. i used peanut butter in a squirrel trap and set it up to catch them and move them to the park down across the river. they can't really get back across the river because they don't like water and they are not that real smart. but on my way to letting one have it's freedom, he ran at me. Lucky for me i had my shit kicker boots on thank god and I kicked the dam thing away, little fucker. That scared the hell out me as i was not expecting him to do that. most of the time they just run up a near by tree for safety and make a lot of noise. I am going out of my way to safe this poor little creature and he's attacking me.

Sign in to follow this