🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 142 — Bullshark

It’s the return of guest co-host April Richardson and The Bone Zone’s Brendon Walsh on this week’s WHO CHARTED! The Billboard Canadian Hot 100 Chart inspires them to talk about molly, dieting, and why they can’t take anymore of fake reality shows. Then, they get into whether sharks will ever gain “Sharknado” abilities, time machine parking tickets, and the possibility of a Jaws remake during the Highest Grossing Shark Movies Chart. Plus, everyone discusses dealing with trolls as they take a couple of listener questions!

Has Kulap said when her documentary will be released? I'm hella interested in seeing that.

Poobah seemed a little grumpy...He misses his Iced Boba

Glad OBW gave a shout out to Timecrimes! Good flick.

Has Kulap said when her documentary will be released? I'm hella interested in seeing that.

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't know. Movies take so long to edit and then try to sell or distribute.

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't know. Movies take so long to edit and then try to sell or distribute.

She probably doesn't know when it will drop. Hopefully she will put it out herself on VOD or her website. She's said that she has had a lot of help from people so if they stick with the project maybe she can breeze through the editing phase. I'll venture a guess at the end of this year, depending on how many other projects she has to work on between now and then. It's going to be good, I just know it.

No mention of Biscotti around the shark tale discush'? NEGATIVE COMEDY CREDITS FOR EVERYONE

• Like 4

I'd like to add that I also find feet disgusting. I don't care what gender or gender-neutral individual they belong to.

No mention of Biscotti around the shark tale discush'? NEGATIVE COMEDY CREDITS FOR EVERYONE

We had a field day with that one in the live VPN show thread.

hey they're using my screen cap as the photo, sweet.

and the shark tale discussion went on FOREVER on the live thread.

Love april shes wonderful! great episode the Miley Cyrus talk was especially hysterical.. i love Bredan walsh.. Anaconda shout out WOMP IT UP!

• Like 1

April haters are on my shit list.

I watched the VPN, it was good.

hey they're using my screen cap as the photo, sweet.

and the shark tale discussion went on FOREVER on the live thread.

Yeah, good times. The VPN is kinda worth watching for Howard's bizarre attempts to wear that mask.

• Like 1

RE: April's comments about the gross stuff dudes send her (so depressing), Jen Kirkman started a Tumblr called Men Against Assholes & Misogyny because she took a Twitter hiatus after receiving one sexist/misogynist comment too many. It is really appalling what female entertainers are subjected to because of their gender.

http://menagainstassholesandmisogyny.tumblr.com/

• Like 2

RE: April's comments about the gross stuff dudes send her (so depressing), Jen Kirkman started a Tumblr called Men Against Assholes & Misogyny because she took a Twitter hiatus after receiving one sexist/misogynist comment too many. It is really appalling what female entertainers are subjected to because of their gender.

http://menagainstass...yny.tumblr.com/

I wish I had the likes to like this a +1000 times.

Howard appeared on April's Go Bayside! podcast this week, and gets 100% sidetracked imagining behind-the-scenes turmoil at Saved By The Bell. It is incredible.

I think about that myself alot. Like, I read that Tiffani Amber Theissen(sp?) doesn't want to do a reunion because she doesn't like Mr. Belding. Was he hitting on her while he was on the show? Post-18 was he like, "let's fuck!" and she was creeped out. Or was he like that the whole time? No one else seems to have a problem with him, its just her.

Also, was Dustin Diamond an asshole as a kid too? Was that his way of compensating for being the butt of the joke all the time? Did he not have any sense of himself at all outside of "Screech"?

tumblr_mrppnko4qC1rcoly3o5_500_zps3af388f2.gif

Damn, I watched that episode and didn't even notice that Zouks is STILL wearing a white oxford shirt.

Howard appeared on April's Go Bayside! podcast this week, and gets 100% sidetracked imagining behind-the-scenes turmoil at Saved By The Bell. It is incredible.

Just listened to that and it is amazing. The imaginary life Kremer invented for the director of Saved By The Bell was amazing. And then he just drops that "Eff Mah Wife" song like it's no big deal; I had to rewind that a couple times. Howard -- you need to release that country album!

• Like 2

I think about that myself alot. Like, I read that Tiffani Amber Theissen(sp?) doesn't want to do a reunion because she doesn't like Mr. Belding. Was he hitting on her while he was on the show? Post-18 was he like, "let's fuck!" and she was creeped out. Or was he like that the whole time? No one else seems to have a problem with him, its just her.

There is DEFINITELY an issue between Haskins and Tiffani Thiessen, as this video shows:

tumblr_mrppnko4qC1rcoly3o5_500_zps3af388f2.gif

AWWWWW SHIT YES! Is it possible to make this gif my avatar? Thank you thank you thank you Sean.

Dear lord I can watch this loop for days. Literally.

• Like 1

There is DEFINITELY an issue between Haskins and Tiffani Thiessen, as this video shows:

When I was writing my comment, this clip is what played in my head. She looks so scared to see him. She's thinking, "The restraining order says you can't be this close to me."

And then he just drops that "Eff Mah Wife" song like it's no big deal; I had to rewind that a couple times. Howard -- you need to release that country album!

YES. He also casually mentioned that he has an entire album of Lee songs.

• Like 1