🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 70 — Gymkata: LIVE!

Put your hardware back in your pants!

That line confused me. Was it supposed to be intentionally funny? I assume that when they were writing the script, that line was intended to be the comedic highlight of the film, but for me it really fell flat.

• Like 1

That line confused me. Was it supposed to be intentionally funny? I assume that when they were writing the script, that line was intended to be the comedic highlight of the film, but for me it really fell flat.

Hope to tell ya!

It was weird. The way the line was delivered and in that context, it seemed like the hardware was for Kurt Thomas. He had his hardware swinging and thrown at Kurt Thomas. Maybe I'm just filling in the blanks to get the joke.

Seems like everyone hit on all of the good stuff, but is no one going to mention the "agent" getting arrow'd in the bazaar? This was about the only thing that startled me throughout the whole movie The only other thing that came close was the bare ass crazy.

Also, at the very beginning when the CIA guy is explaining the training and whatnot to Cabot, he eventually says do you have any questions? Cabot immediately says no. No questions? I have about 3.2 million of them!

Seems like everyone hit on all of the good stuff, but is no one going to mention the "agent" getting arrow'd in the bazaar? This was about the only thing that startled me throughout the whole movie The only other thing that came close was the bare ass crazy.

The arrow scene was hilarious! I might as well have been "Hey Jonathan! I just wanted to remind you that I'm only two days from retirement—GAH, I'VE BEEN SHOT!"

Please pull this episode out of the archives so we can hear it, such a wild film the episode has to be amazing!!!