🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 227 — Racist Vagina

Andrew and Tasneem talk about a caller’s issue with dating someone who’s slightly racist due to their upbringing and Tasneem explains why she has a “racist vagina.” Don’t forget to keep leaving us messages by calling (323) 389-RACE.

More deep shit, I don't think anyone's ever said the word 'vagina' on the podcast before.

• Like 1

Europeans invented racism. You guys are amazingly ignorant. Racism has and will be around in every group of people forever.

Europeans invented racism. You guys are amazingly ignorant. Racism has and will be around in every group of people forever.

Well, that solves everything then. Andrew you can pack it up, because racism has been around and will be around forever. No need to improve anything.

Things that will also be around forever -- sexism, ageism, people who don't like death metal, rape, kidnapping, torture, war, poverty. Let's not try to attempt to limit or fix any of these things, because they will be around forever.

Well, that solves everything then. Andrew you can pack it up, because racism has been around and will be around forever. No need to improve anything.

Things that will also be around forever -- sexism, ageism, people who don't like death metal, rape, kidnapping, torture, war, poverty. Let's not try to attempt to limit or fix any of these things, because they will be around forever.

Shariq is such an idiot he doesn't get my point. I was simply pointing out such a factually incorrect statement not giving my opinion on wheter or not the problem needs to be adressed. It's so funny to me that you think I am a death metal fan.

Shariq is such an idiot he doesn't get my point. I was simply pointing out such a factually incorrect statement not giving my opinion on wheter or not the problem needs to be adressed. It's so funny to me that you think I am a death metal fan.

I'm not an idiot. You wrote that racism has been and will be in every group forever. If its going to be around forever, then what's the point of doing anything about it? Congratulations, Kris, you solved racism! Turns out the solution was to not do a damn thing about it.

Was racism invented by Europeans?

I'm not an idiot. You wrote that racism has been and will be in every group forever. If its going to be around forever, then what's the point of doing anything about it? Congratulations, Kris, you solved racism! Turns out the solution was to not do a damn thing about it.

Sign in to follow this