🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BillyRay

The Amazing Bulk (2010)

Not sure if you guys have seen this or not. I cant seem to find a place that has a copy, but ho-le-sheeet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brZH4lBt7X0

Its an actual full length movie. Super cheap rip off of the hulk, and based off that clip, im not even sure i could get through it all if I even had the chance.

I remember reading an interview with the director. Apparently, he shot this in only five days. Also, he's currently teaching at a film school somewhere in the Philippines (it wouldn't surprise me if some people have petitioned him to stop).

Yikes. I like that the camera man is point his camera down into the helicopter the whole time, which you can't blame him much for, obviously he was just sitting in a chair somewhere with no idea how the "helicopter" would be situated around him.

you sure this isn't a Saturday afternoon children's show. made for nickelodeon movie.

That's like a huge compliment for this movie.

Clipart, the movie, with a mincing Bulk running around, comic sans credits, cars that are couches surrounded in cgi, random levels of animation, people running in place, things changing scale, inability to act from most of the cast, no sense of story telling, and just complete insanity that no one could've thought was acceptable.