🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 187 — Viva Italia!

He's a comedy friend of Elizabeth's from back in the day and is headed on to do BIG THINGS, the hilarious and talented JOHN MILHISER of Serious Lunch as well as Baguette-Me-Nots came by and discussed bucket lists, bungalow dreams, being a shit disturber as a youngster, and how he's secreting that far away land that is ITALIA! Enjoy!

Ok, has anyone commented on the wall of Golden Girl stills in the background for the pictures connected to the episodes? This is a new thing, right? I don't remember them doing this with Brandon in the "We hate you, Clayton" ep. Do they still do the recording in their house or is that a studio at Earwolf?

Ok, has anyone commented on the wall of Golden Girl stills in the background for the pictures connected to the episodes? This is a new thing, right? I don't remember them doing this with Brandon in the "We hate you, Clayton" ep. Do they still do the recording in their house or is that a studio at Earwolf?

It's at their house. I've only recently noticed the pictures, but they used to Blingify their pictures.

They've mentioned their Golden Girls wall within the podcast, though. I think it's been there for quite a while.

• Like 1

I love this podcast so much and I have I very lovingly hate the oprah game so much.

Awesome episode as always.

Sign in to follow this