🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This wacky cheese-fest would be hilarious to mock. Between Brigitte and Ahnold, that kid doing karate in a sword and sorcery movie, some guy using a bone as a weapon and Sandahl Bergman doing whatever it is she's doing in this one, it's a classic.

Crazy stuff.

There are lots of wacky things about this movie, but one of the wackier things is that the 'beef' between Red Sonja and Sandahl Bergman's character seems to have sprung out of the fact that Sonja rejected her sexual advances.

Listen to me now and believe me later: how dare you all make fun of the greatest movie ever made.....LOL

and the second greatest story ever told!!

Note I hope you all know i am joking..

There are lots of wacky things about this movie, but one of the wackier things is that the 'beef' between Red Sonja and Sandahl Bergman's character seems to have sprung out of the fact that Sonja rejected her sexual advances.

Sonja probably wouldn't have been up for it, since she seemed pretty prudish most of the time, but maybe while you're destroying her village and killing her family isn't necessarily the best time to put the moves on a girl -- As a rule.

I like how Sonja's always saying she doesn't need a man's help, but then she's constantly getting bailed out of trouble by men during the course of the film.

Red Sonja would have to be a June-exclusive episode, because only women can touch it.

• Like 1

Red Sonja would have to be a June-exclusive episode, because only women can touch it.

a ladys night movie... I like that.

This movie will help you fill your 1985 move hole. To help justify this glorious fantasy romp it cost 15 million to make and to date has grossed just over 6 million world wide, and it has Arnold Schwarzanegger as "Not Conan".

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this