🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 242 — Veggie Dongs

Tom Lennon & Rob Huebel return along with singer/songwriter/first time guest Neko Case in shark leather attire to grill out on today’s special Labor Day episode of Comedy Bing Bong! Rob gives kids some tips for back to school, Tom makes a promise to everyone who watches Hell Baby, and Neko plays some songs off her new album “The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You.” Plus, they all compete in a Labor Day edition of Would You Rather! Did we mention it’s Labor Day?

I rented Hell Baby last week and enjoyed it thoroughly! Can't wait to listen to Tom and Rob and Neko!

YES!!! DISMISSIVE JIMMY STEWART CAME BACK! Next ep we need Ray Romano! Awesome episode! Made me reminiscent of the Street Vincent episode... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CBB LIVE!!!!!!!

• Like 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neko_Case

Look under "The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You".

You're welcome.

Hahaha, I immediately went to Wikipedia when they started talking about that, and was VERY impressed that it was already there. Good on you!

• Like 1

I always look forward to Shark Leather Week on CBB.

Plus: "That's the difference, I go there ... You've seen where I live right? It's like a mansion."

• Like 2

Tyne Daly, #RIPossible?

I think "my wife" is officially a thing of the past. Three or four straight episodes where the phrase has been used with no embellishment.

• Like 2

i was just listening to a lil g episode yesterday im soo glad he came back for a bit! this episode was amazing!

Tyne Daly, #RIPossible?

I think "my wife" is officially a thing of the past. Three or four straight episodes where the phrase has been used with no embellishment.

Yeah, I assume it's been replaced by RIPossible?

Neko seems like a fun lady! Like how she jumped right in. Also I can totes relate to her Jean Kasem obsession. I wanted to have her hair so, so bad. I always liked when she would pop in on Cheers.

Thyme Lennon.

• Like 6

1,100,242 is also known as the Fibonoche sequence, which is a lot like a Fibonacci sequence but it's late at night and you fuck it up a lot.

Also: Kasey Kasem is not quite dead. He DJ's at Frabric on Tuesdays. Because he wears a big-ass light up helmet, most people don't know it's him so they think he's dead.

Further also: everybody knows that Jacques Cousteau is another version of the "in bed" game for fortune cookies - -

"Your thirst for adventure and curiosity will be of great benefit- and also the whales."
"Obsession is a mind with nothing better to do. And also the whales."
"Your love of food will lead to obesity and cause people to compare your size to that of houses. And also the whales."
  • Like 2

Loved Neko's version of Santa Baby. Reminded me of Annie on the third season Community Christmas episode. She fit right in!

• Like 2

Neko was great and really got into the spirit of the podcast.

Now we need AC Newman on CBB as well. He is always tops on the Best Show on WFMU (Johhhhhhhhn Wesley Shipp) and would fit in well with Scott and crew.

• Like 3

Also- mystery photos. Who are the people in the background of the first photo? Who is the woman in the background of the last photo?

Also- mystery photos. Who are the people in the background of the first photo? Who is the woman in the background of the last photo?

I believe they are the musicians Neko brought in to help her out.

Fantastic episode. Neko fit right in and I really enjoyed the songs he played...she has a new fan in me now! Huebs and Tom were hilarious as always...looking forward to watching Hell Baby!

• Like 2