🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BobbySchenkel

The Cabin in the Woods (2012)

No way this gets done, with a 92% on rotten tomatoes, this one won't get touched. And it's insanity is a parody of the numerous tropes within the horror genre, so it makes sense for it to be crazy.

Hey while we're at it let's also suggest The Naked Gun, Don't Be A Menace... and Airplane because they were also some crazy movies...

I think this movie was made for HDTGM. Going from bananas to bonkers to next level bonkers. I hope to see an episode for this movie.

dHpQc.gif

• Like 1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! at this suggestion. One of the best mainstream movies to come out last year.

• Like 1

I love that all the regular posters came out together with an emphatic "fuck this non-sense."

I also feel like there's a thread about this movie somewhere deep within the forum.

SOLIDARITY!

• Like 3

are we talking about the same cabin in the woods!

jean-claude-van-damme-02.gif

I've got nothing but likes for this gif. Allllllllll day errry day.

• Like 1

Arrrrgggghhh! WHy is it every time that I try to post MY favorite JCVD gif, it doesn't let me?!?! I have so much off-topic joy to share!

You can't link it from your computer. I am sure you already know that. you need to upload it first or find it some place on the net. like a known good site. then you need to find the path of the image location. then when you hit picture frame like icon "image" in the message board then paste the photos's internet path location. try posting this link. just right click on link hit "copy link location" not copy and paste it in "image" on the board.

Once you upload a photos or want to find the location of it on the server, I use Firefox. hit view page info, then hit media and it will show you the photos location of every picture on a page. I use this trick all the time. The only page it screws me up with is IMDB because they change the photos file name randomly. don't even try to post a photos from that site because they change the files name every hour or so it seems. I am sure there are easyer ways to do this but the easy way wouldn't be the cowboy way. I had that problem when I first started posting photos. some sites change the file name..

Hope this helps.

I love that all the regular posters came out together with an emphatic "fuck this non-sense."

I also feel like there's a thread about this movie somewhere deep within the forum.

SOLIDARITY!

Well considering it's the same 10-15 of us that cover this forum with posts, it's not surprising. Do we not remember this summer where every week another fight happened when a new poster suggested the big movie of the week?

g6011619998.gif

I DID IT!

THIS IS WHAT THE INTERNET IS FOR PEOPLE, TAKE NOTES.

Seriously though, dude in the back isn't even remotely interested but is still being paid as an extra so he said, "fuck it" and now he is forever in that gif. I love this shit.

THIS IS WHAT THE INTERNET IS FOR PEOPLE, TAKE NOTES.

Seriously though, dude in the back isn't even remotely interested but is still being paid as an extra so he said, "fuck it" and now he is forever in that gif. I love this shit.

Have you ever seen "Only the Strong"? At the end *SPOILER ALERT* Mark Dacascos and a buncha dudes are showing off their Capoeira skills at a high school graduation, and everybody does a wicked move except for this one dude that LITERALLY just does a cartwheel. It's at 8:10.

SOLIDARITY!

I want to be welcoming to new people, but when someone suggests a movie that actually moves a genre forward it's hard to say anything but "STFU N00B"

Good show...

tumblr_mk5li0L3rz1s87oigo1_250.gif

Lando - thats what intenret is for crushing everyone elses dreams and ambitions. besides everyone here has recommended a movie that's gotten canned by the group....so we are all gulty of it.

tumblr_m7q9ciPIkN1r0duito1_400.gif

Lando - thats what intenret is for crushing everyone elses dreams and ambitions. besides everyone here has recommended a movie that's gotten canned by the group....so we are all gulty of it.

Yeah, I picked a bad one once, and it got shit on, and then I was all....

tumblr_lw3af3UhH31qefk5go1_400.gif

...but then I redeemed myself with a really good one and was all...

notthedad6_513051.gif

I think this movie was made for HDTGM. Going from bananas to bonkers to next level bonkers. I hope to see an episode for this movie.

Yeah, I picked a bad one once, and it got shit on, and then I was all....

...but then I redeemed myself with a really good one and was all...

You hear that Cpt Moses... Don't feel so bad we've all done it.

a wise man once told me, they can't all be winners..

tumblr_lwoeinjMin1qd5bcwo1_500.gif

Good show...

tumblr_mk5li0L3rz1s87oigo1_250.gif

Whoa, Morpheus was on Pee Wee! I never knew.

It's not so much that they chose a movie that I enjoy, I know I am a contrarian from time to time and appreciate a well thought out differing opinion, it's the hit-and-run nature of it. This reminds me of the Silver Linings Playbook thread, but with better gifs.

Whoa, Morpheus was on Pee Wee! I never knew.

Cowboy Curtis was a regular on the show. So was SNL's Phil Hartman. A lot of creative talent behind Pee Wee's Playhouse, it was much better than any kid's show ever deserved. It still holds up, as a fun thing to watch on weekend mornings. If I had a kid I think it'd be a lot better than babysitting them with a Disney movie or whatever.

Phil Hartman episode that preaired the tv show was amazing.

That wasn't an "episode" per se, but a recorded version of Pee Wee's stage show that eventually turned into the Saturday morning program. It was in LA at the Roxy for five months in 1981(!). They still air it on HBO once in a while, and you can buy it on DVD. It's much more aimed at an adult audience; some of the humor is a bit off-color.

Sign in to follow this