🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DavidBurnham

Author character from old episode?

Hey guys! I need some help remembering an old episode.

There was this author who read excerpts from his god awful mystery novel. I don't know who played him.

Does anyone else remember this guy? Can you give me an episode #?

Was is Neil Campbell reading from Quacker Featherbeak's Cuckoo Caper? If so that was from episode 204?

Or the excerpt of Mike Detective in episode 86?

Thanks for the suggestions, but I think this was an older episode (CDR days). I remember the character being an author, and the story just being full of cliches. I could very well be just remembering an episode with a Mike Detective segment... For some reason, I didn't think it was though.

was it Brian Huskey as children’s book author Glenn Maxx in episode 172 w/Todd Glass?

i know it's not that old of an episode but it was the first author character that came to mind

Andy Daly plays Dalton Wilcox in Episode 148 Wipeout author of "You Must Buy Your Horse at Least as Much Jewelry as You Buy Your Wife and Other Poems", could be who you mean

ps I am not sure if this would be helpful or if you already know about it but there is a CBB wiki http://comedybangbang.wikia.com/

Foam corner isn't novel excerpts though, just bad jokes - you sure it was that?

Sounds to me like Brett Gelman - there's a bunch of older CBB episodes where Gelman comes on and reads his horrible plays, poems and novels... pretty fucking hilarious, even if it wasn't that, you should check them out

Foam corner isn't novel excerpts though, just bad jokes - you sure it was that?

Sounds to me like Brett Gelman - there's a bunch of older CBB episodes where Gelman comes on and reads his horrible plays, poems and novels... pretty fucking hilarious, even if it wasn't that, you should check them out

heh he was thanking Foam Corner the user.
  • Like 1