🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

How has this not been suggested let alone done?!

From Jolie's platinum blonde dreadlocks to Nic Cage going Evel Knievel all over the Vincent Thomas Bridge, this movie deserves at least a 90 minute episode. Then nearly everyone has a GI Joe style nickname and every car could have its own credit in the movie since they have their own names as well. Also, the final fight involves Nic Cage holding the bad guy's chair hostage.

Sounds similar to Fast and Furious

Sounds funny that you asked that, but Gone in 60 Seconds actually came out in theaters one year before The Fast and the Furious was released.

I searched the forums to see if this movie had been recommended and did not see it anywhere, if that is the case then this is a gross oversight. This movie answers the question "what would it be like if Nicholas Cage was in Fast and Furious?" I genuinely hope they do this movie.

Hey guys , you gotta do this movie! it's Nic Cage's own Fast and Furious before Fast and Furious. So many good reasons- Big action, bonkers plot , Doctor Who is the bad guy. Directed by Dominic Sena who also did Season of the Witch with Cage and Ron Pearlman.

Also need we remember that Angelina Jolie had bleached dreadlocks in this and that the Reigns family are the worst deal makers every because they are offered something like a couple hundred thousand for the fifty cars, but the cars listed, which included a couple Aston Martins, a Lamborghini, four Mercedes, five Porsche, a Rolls-Royce, and five Ferraris would total a couple million dollars.

• Like 1

I would say this movie is every ounce as enjoyable in in its sheer lunacy as Face Off. You will never cheer harder for two people NOT to smash their faces together because it seems so horrible.

Just re-watched this yesterday. I can only hope they're just waiting for the right guest for this one because it absolutely needs to be done.

Theres just so much wrong with this movie.

This and Ghost Rider would still be an insanely viable option. Next and Knowing are also begging for a pair of live shows.

• Like 1

This and Ghost Rider would still be an insanely viable option.

Good call. The two films combined make Drive Angry (cars and returning from hell), so why not look at the components? The crew needs to make this happen in a four-hour live show!