🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 243 — Blow Me Up, Tom!

IT’S BEEN a while since Maria Bamford has been on the show and this time she’s unexpectedly joined by the one and only Tom Leykis. Maria shares her love of community building and what she’s been up to, including her stand-up special, “Maria Bamford: The Special Special Special!” until Tom interjects to tell us about his breakfast eating habits and gives us a glimpse into his shocking family life. Suddenly, through the power of meditation, Tom channels another friend of the show who we haven’t seen in a while.

canthitplayfastenough!!!!

Seriously tho, I love the Bammer SO SO much. And James is there too?! Forget it. I've died from loving comedians too much.

• Like 2

instant classic this made me cramp from laughing it was constantly hysterical like i knew it would be thanks CBB!

• Like 2

The episode should have been called Comedy Bam Bam.

• Like 3

Very good episode, Maria was game for everything.

Dov Charney is my favorite Adomian character, but Leykis is rising up to that level for me. They're just such pieces of shit.

• Like 2

Adomian makes me so fucking happy. I don't have the words to express how much I love that lunatic. Maria is awesome, but Adomian steals the show in the best way possible.

• Like 3

6 minutes in: Maria Bamford sounds like me the first time I heard James's Leykis impression.

• Like 8

I was having a lame Monday, but now that Tom Leykis is back with Maria Bamford I'M DOING GREAT.

• Like 3

I'm about 10 minutes in, and I've had to change my pants twice. Different fluids each time.

By the way, Bamford's shirt is amazing.

• Like 1

While Admonian is always great his last two apperances have been better paced and tighter. I don't know if it's the guests he's with, or if he made a stylistic choice, but the build and nuance of his characters have been brilliant. Talented dude.

• Like 2

I love how much Maria loves James' Tom Leykis. Good luck parsing THAT sentence.

• Like 6

This episode was so good it made me want to push the world away like a shitty dog.

• Like 5