🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 37 — Huge Dymanic Power Couple

Sean and Hayes explain why they had to decline an offer to do the Stupendous Bowl halftime show, talk about the season finale of Hard Knocks, and get into last week’s Big Brother by talking about GinaMarie's Porky Pig moment during the Nomination Ceremony. Then author & Family Man writer/producer Cherry Chevapravatdumrong makes her podcast debut to discuss American Ninja Warrior, the ballet world of Breaking Pointe, and why America’s Best Dance Crew got bad.

Cherry is a co-producer on Family Guy? I'm surprised they let any Asians even be near the building

btw before you get too upset about the earthquake in japan make sure you google "pearl harbor death toll"

• Like 1

Cherry is a co-producer on Family Guy? I'm surprised they let any Asians even be near the building

btw before you get too upset about the earthquake in japan make sure you google "pearl harbor death toll"

Sulkin is an asshole, yes. But if you look at the old eps of Family Guy to the new ones, you can see her name in the credits and its cool because you see her go from being a writer's assistant to being the credited writer for specific episodes to being the executive.

But, I'm pretty sure she's the only minority on the writing staff

Hey guys,

I just want to take full accountability for my use of performance enhancing substances. Every morning I drink a cup of bull semen but I didn't know that bull semen was enhancing my performance nor did I make it, so I don't understand why I'm getting so much shit for it. Honestly, if the bull wants to take performance enhancing drugs and that gets in its semen, that's on him, not me.

Also, I would appreciate it if Engineer Brett would stop fucking up so much. He's really ruining the show for me and The Reality SHOW Show is all I have to live for in this world.

Love You, Bye.

PS-You guys are really starting to test my patience with this name bullshit. It's like you guys don't even care... My name is pronounced like chan-sen, or you could use the French pronunciation, but that makes me sound like an asshole, which I don't ever sound like otherwise. Also, I know you guys are still mad about the French not supporting President Bush in the Iraq war, so I get why you guys wouldn't want to use that pronunciation. I would take full accountability for my name but I didn't pick it, so next time someone is giving me a name I'll try to suggest something easier for you guys to pronounce, but if my name is enhancing my performance, it's really not my fault.

PPS-I normally don't give two shits about dancing shows but since my hero and Seattle-native, Bill Nye is on Dancing With The Stars, I'll probably watch it.

PPPS-I wish this thread would feature a frank, borderline-disrespectful, but easily misconstruable as offensive discussion of race, please. The awkwardness sexually arouses me.

• Like 3

Listen guys, I know I'm known for my incendiary opinions on this forum, but I mean this honestly. I forgive Brett. The intro song is cool and I didn't mind hearing it a little extra. Sorry.

Also, Randy Jackson was a bass player for Journey and maybe a producer or something I think. I only know stuff about his bass playing because I used to subscribe to Bass Player Magazine and he was featured often.

• Like 3

ok, i dont mean to get negative, but this is starting to get rly frustrating. every week i point my computer speaker at my mic, skype call my google voice number, and hit play on itunes on this show so it can make me a transcript while i listen to adom carrolla's manscast on my ipod. every week after it is over i check my email for the transcript and ctrl+f for my name. every week it isnt there.

i wouldnt complain except for i thought maybe it was happening this week when i was skimming, i saw mention of 2 g's. that is pretty close to the number of g's in my name, but google voice said this person had a clone avatar. i have a krump dancer avatar. this was obviously a false flag.

im not going to say i will stop b/c this is now a part of my tuesday routine but still i would rly like a shout out, shane and heys.

also, "the pork hats where reality does a bison"? wtf kind of foolish catchphrase is that?? i assume i would expect better of u guys if i listened to the show

• Like 7

Greggy, so funny! Already your Shane and Heys comment made me laugh, then the last little paragraph made me laugh even more. I like you, Greggy.

The Audible ad within this episode was hilarious. My boyfriend and I were laughing so hard while driving on the freeway. Not cool, you guys.

The Exterminator alliance bugs the fuck out of me. These losers think they've done something impressive when all they've actually done is managed to not get voted off because everyone thought they were too shitty and stupid to worry about. Then they're cocky about all they've accomplished. It drives me crazy. I can't stand seeing some idiot win just because everyone let them slide by. Where's this seasons Dan? Give me a Dan! These people are jumbo dumbos, y'all, and I'm not afraid to say it.

Wait, there's more.. Judd hunts frogs, Spencer said homophobic stuff, Gina Marie said racist stuff, McCrae's favorite player from the past was James, who tormented a girl by calling her "horseface" and blaming her for her father's suicide (he left her a voicemail while she was in class and it was too late by the time she heard it). These people suck my balls. And Andy is just a mean-spirited, dirty player. Like now that Amanda's gone, why does he have to get rid of McCrae? And who will win America's Favorite Player? I shudder to think! So much so that I initially wrote "shutter"!

Also Project Runway, huh? Guys feelin' Ken? His attitude is pretty cool.

• Like 2

Soooo, why aren't we all talking about The Challenge?... That's what I want to know.

Also, my gym started showing Bravo on the tv that used to show CNN, which is fine, I guess, except that now I have to spend my daily hour on the treadmill watching Bravo... Thanks LA Fitness! Thank God there aren't any tvs facing toward the weights or else that would be two hours a day watching Bravo.

Fact: the subtitles to Tamra's OC Wedding do not make anyone appear more intelligent, interesting, or less vapid... Some things just were not meant to be put into writing.

The sad part is that I already felt like I was being cruelly and unusually punished by being forced to watch CNN like some sort of plebeian. I asked if they could show the BBC or just pipe in NPR over the loudspeakers and they looked at me as though I was some kind of coastal elite... Then they began to show Bravo. Bastards!

Does anyone know how to talk to blue-collar working class types (I live near a military base), like the kind of people who would work at a national big-box chain of gyms? Would they accept public radio tote bags as a sort of currency or do I just have to prove my dominance by grunting extra loud while doing squats? Please Help!

THANK YOU for reminding me about Breaking Pointe! I didn't realize it had come back for a 2nd season and now I am mega pumped to marathon it.

Man! Thank you Sean and Hayes! I WAS afraid of Chevy's last name - I didn't even bother to know how to pronounce it! Now though, I have faced my fears and it's all thanks to you guys. Also, I totally misread Big Brother - thanks for explaining it through that brilliant Porky Pig analogy! Man - I can't believe I have been saying, "You Top the Cake" wrong all my life! I'm from New York too! I feel like such a fool! I guess my public school was just humoring me with all those A's I used to get. The college I went to as well - this Bachelor degree must be a joke. I'm glad Big Brother hires such geniuses as contestants so I can acknowledge that, perhaps, I have some growing to do as a person and, through much improvement, I could almost approach the same level as these bastions of human excellence. I mean, I already learned earlier this season that I'm nowhere near as racist towards Asians as I should be! What life lesson will be doled out next week, I wonder?

Reality Show-Show is, without a doubt, the most life-changing podcast on Earwolf. No wonder you guys are propping up rookies like How Did This Get Made? I bet Jason Mentzoukas would totally just riff on a pencil sitting in front of him - not at all like the pros, who know that kinda thing is beneath them!

Awesome episode guys! This show is too entertaining. :D And Chevy was lovely; a very cool guest!

Where's Lucas Holmes? He had possibly the best shout-out of all time at the end there

• Like 1

Hey Hayes and Sean! We're two chilled out best lady friends who are huge fans of the show! We totally love you guys but respect that you're both in committed relationships so we want to clear up RIGHT OFF THE BAT that we get that, respect that, and want to be just (best?) friends!

Now that we're all acquainted, you have got to check out Tough Love on VH1. It's an excellent matchmaker show that is going coed for the first time with this new season. We think you will find it to be a tasty treat! And maybe help you in your relationships...which we totally support and don't want to see end so we can date you. A real freebie is that in the past few weeks the host, Steve Ward, was exposed for promising a girl a spot on the show in exchange for sex --and then didn't get her on the show. In our opinion, this puts him in the ranks of the Amazing Race joke of a host. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/08/vh1-tough-love-steve-ward-secret-audio-recording-sex-for-stardom-cast-call-girl-reality-show-exchange-sex/ .

Your pals,

Dee and Sarah

• Like 1

A lot of bragging happening on the forums this week. Where are my shorties with low self-esteem?

• Like 3

I feel like Sean has been dropping the S-word a lot lately. Don't get me wrong, I'm afraid of many things, but somebody's name? Come on!

For full disclosure I think the top three biggest scares out there are:

Disturbia/Disturbula

A Borg

Whatever this abomination is... (Warning: very scary)

• Like 1

bad news guys. we just got word from the FCC that earwolf can't legally do a VPN with us. hayes was deemed "inappropriately arousing"

• Like 5

bad news guys. we just got word from the FCC that earwolf can't legally do a VPN with us. hayes was deemed "inappropriately arousing"

I agree with the FCC's conclusions despite not understanding what is being discussed.

Please tell me this is your way of telling us you're the VPN podcast for tomorrow. Or Improv4Humans. You know what, yeah, please tell me tomorrow's VPN podcast is Improv4Humans.

I've had my fill of Sean lately. I just saw the episode of Work of Holics he was on. I had to turn the brightness down on my tv because of the glow he emits. Annoying.

• Like 1

posting a secon time this week in case that helps, late mate

• Like 2

btw, i mean for a podcast mention of my name

• Like 2

forgot to say that, l8er 4 rill

• Like 1

YES!

The boys talked about how people listen to their show, hear the caliber of comedy genius, and then ask "...how?".

And then people comment on the consistency of which they are able to output comedy at such a high standard.

I signed up to this forum a couple of weeks ago just so i could make those two exact comments!

These guys are far and away the funniest and best commedy minds on the internet.

I am constantly amazed, and often shocked, by how funny these two are... and by how EVERYTHING is so good.

There seems to be no lulls.

I consider myself to be a comedy officianardo, so i really think i know what im talking about here, and i have never seen anything like this before.

The boys were saying that people make those comments about them as a joke on the show this week... but i actually did make those comments on this forum a couple of weeks ago!

Life imitating art, or art imitating life?

I also make these comments on this forum.

...just in case there was any doubt about whether or not I did.

Also, HayeSean, I know you guys have to pretend that other reality shows matter and that you like them but I think we all know that The Challenge is the real meat and potatoes of The Reality SHOW Show and I would love to hear some snarky comments about it. Please!

XOXO Gossip Girl

• Like 1

Is it too late to piss a bunch of people off and get banned up in here? These forums have been nothing but awesome jokes for like a month, come on peoples!

(shout out to all the shawties/bad bitches with low self-esteem.)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this