🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 37 — Huge Dymanic Power Couple

Ged and JustFriends are feeling a little off to me. I mean, Sean and Hayes are hotties with bodies whose hilarity just won't quit, but it's not like they're the pumpkin spice latte, they're just really fine honeys with jokes for days.

Although I know a girl whose favorite Backstreet Boy is AJ, so maybe it's just one of those things.

• Like 2

YES!

The boys talked about how people listen to their show, hear the caliber of comedy genius, and then ask "...how?".

And then people comment on the consistency of which they are able to output comedy at such a high standard.

I signed up to this forum a couple of weeks ago just so i could make those two exact comments!

These guys are far and away the funniest and best commedy minds on the internet.

I am constantly amazed, and often shocked, by how funny these two are... and by how EVERYTHING is so good.

There seems to be no lulls.

I consider myself to be a comedy officianardo, so i really think i know what im talking about here, and i have never seen anything like this before.

Yeah it's true. You could put a bunch of jokes on a page without listing who wrote them, and I'd know the Sean Clements joke right away because I would read it and immediately think "Where's the envelope? Where's the envelope? Oh that's right, Sean pushed it."

hayes is ok too

• Like 5

Ged and JustFriends are feeling a little off to me. I mean, Sean and Hayes are hotties with bodies whose hilarity just won't quit, but it's not like they're the pumpkin spice latte, they're just really fine honeys with jokes for days.

Although I know a girl whose favorite Backstreet Boy is AJ, so maybe it's just one of those things.

Even though I don't really understand what any of this means, I agree just because Pumpkin Spice Lattes were mentioned.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this