🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 121 — Live from Montreal / The Internet

The live streak continues as we come to you from Montreal on this week's Professor Blastoff! We find out why Kyle always carries a spare bed, David tells us about his recent lost luggage debacle and surly Tig discusses her desire for a large watch before Aaron breaks down why everything that preceded his introduction was wrong. The gang then throws it to the professor and first-time Earwolf guest Bo Burnham to talk about hemorrhoids, the best Starburst flavors and eventually get to the night's topic — the Internet. Bo explains how he got his start on the Internet, talks about Reddit, Vine, and his relationship with music as Aaron tries his best to compare YouTube to Charles Darwin.

• Like 1

"i go to reddit the comment section on that is THE FUNNIES-" cannot find the close button fast enough

• Like 1

That Howard Kremer music commercial is strategically placed. Kudos to whoever edited that in at the right moment in the conversation.

"i go to reddit the comment section on that is THE FUNNIES-" cannot find the close button fast enough

seriously, what Reddit is he reading? or maybe that was just pandering...

seriously, what Reddit is he reading? or maybe that was just pandering...

Reddit's comment section has a toooooooooooon of crap in it but there are usually a handful of really funny comments on any given post. It's like a writer's room pitch session but with millions of people.

One of the worst things about facebook or youtube comments/texting is that your words lose about 90% however they are intended to be understood.

That's my 2 cents.

Sign in to follow this