🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 41 — Double Time

Time is running out as our heroes continue to make their way back to the ship on this week’s NERD POKER! After making their way all the way to the top of this tower of terror, they’ll use their sky diving expertise in order to descend and go back to where they started. Will Mildred come to her senses? What sort of shenanigans does Stargoyle get into? Did the gang have a good time at their high school prom? Tune in to find out!

Did I miss something? What happened to the two captives they had? There was a guy and a girl.

Seriously?!? How the fuck did everyone not get that Stargoyle sucked Mildred's soul fragment into his tiny singularity?! Literally Sark was so obvious about it, unless Im crazy.

Also, the stuff about Blaine was hillaious in the beginning. A great episode overall. Except I think Amarth should have at least tried to Kool Aide man the wall, just sayin.

This show is just awful, the narrator/DM guy is barely able to form sentences and the ones he does manage to form are entirely devoid of anything worth hearing. Basically I am very angry about clicking on this internet audio file and hearing sounds that I dislike!!!

Did I miss something? What happened to the two captives they had? There was a guy and a girl.

What?! They haven't had any captives in months.

• Like 1

Sark is stealing my joke! I live in Sendai (about 60 miles north of Fukushima). After the quake and tsunami I had a nephew born. Add in the radiation and that screams superhero!

• Like 1

Yea!!! Ninkasi! Representing my childhood hometown. Believer is a good Double Red. Mmmmmm... ... Time for a 9am beer.

• Like 1

I have a really strong suspicion that the wired halfling was supposed to be Patton Oswalt joining the party

No that was supposed to be Vin Diesel's drop in character. He was so discouraged that he changed his mind about playing.

Now THAT would likely send Brian into a genocidal nerd-rage. I imagine a Tetsuo-like mass of psychic hate that requires the intervention of the National Guard.

Personally, I would cry more for missing a shot at Patton or Hardwick joining...

• Like 1

This show is just awful, the narrator/DM guy is barely able to form sentences and the ones he does manage to form are entirely devoid of anything worth hearing. Basically I am very angry about clicking on this internet audio file and hearing sounds that I dislike!!!

I think you should probably listen to something else. Just my $0.02. :D

Yea!!! Ninkasi! Representing my childhood hometown. Believer is a good Double Red. Mmmmmm... ... Time for a 9am beer.

Ninkasi us Gooood! But Oakshire (just down the street) is Grrrrreat! Unfortunately they don't have a D&D-themed-beer... yet. Maybe Glenishmore Gose?

Has anyone else pointed out that Ken Daly sounds like Frohike from The X-Files yet? It's eerie. I'm actually binge-listening to this podcast and only on episode 9, sorry if this has been mentioned :P

What?! They haven't had any captives in months.

When they got to the planet they are on now, they had a guard dude and one of the females that had found their ship on the dreadnaut. They got him to operate the elevator, though they couldn't speak to either one of them due to language barriers.

When they got to the planet they are on now, they had a guard dude and one of the females that had found their ship on the dreadnaut. They got him to operate the elevator, though they couldn't speak to either one of them due to language barriers.

i was thinking about this too, i may be wrong but i think the last time they were with them in the robot garage. remember there was talk of setting one of them on fire and having him run ahead as a human torch? i'm guessing they got left behind and presumably horribly murdered when the door was welded shut.

• Like 1

I think that Sir Richard needs to be very VERY careful with his alignment. I am sure that Paladins fall from grace all the time, but most of them don't fall OVER when it happens...

• Like 1

I think you guys are being short sighted with your ruling on detect magic. You shouldn't need to be a caster to detect it. Its like detecting a trap. You dont need to a thief to tell if there's a trap, it just helps to be trained in it.

If a given character is intelligent enough they could intuit that something was magical, just like if they were cunning enough they would be able to detect a trap or secret passage.

i was thinking about this too, i may be wrong but i think the last time they were with them in the robot garage. remember there was talk of setting one of them on fire and having him run ahead as a human torch? i'm guessing they got left behind and presumably horribly murdered when the door was welded shut.

I thought they might have been horribly murdered, but I didn't know if it was in game or not. They could possibly be alive since they were servants of the old dude, but then again he might have made them an example and more horribly murdered them than usual.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this