🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 145 — It’s Pronounced Jerry

TV’s Jenny Slate surprises Ku-Ku and Wie-Wie with her super sharp senses on this week’s WHO CHARTED! We’re treated to a special LIVE Music theme as we count down Billboard’s Top 5 Digital Songs Chart and discuss taking care of Eminem, the many things Sesame Street has taught us, and Jenny’s Bat Mitzvah. After sharing her movie watching habits during the Movie Chart, Jenny meets the one and only Hermes the Chart Goose!

Is there anyone in comedy more adorable than Jenny Slate? Sweet Jesus she's my favorite.

I'm so glad the Who Charted Dream Team is back in full effect.

• Like 2

"She's like a walking, talking piece of poopy art and I like that!"

I am definitely Team Jenny.

Also, please don't blame Pixar for Planes. That's Disney animation.

And unless you want to be haunted by it for the rest of your life, *do not* watch The Peanut Butter Solution.

Having not yet listened to this episode, I am hoping there is an uncomfortable undertone of sexual tension throughout this episode stemming from that one Who (Two?) Charted where Howard stopped the show to mention how he saw Jenny out in the lobby and thought she was cute.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT JENNY'S INTRO MUSIC IS THE FRONT BOTTOMS THIS IS ALREADY A GREAT EPISODE

Also, please don't blame Pixar for Planes. That's Disney animation.

And unless you want to be haunted by it for the rest of your life, *do not* watch The Peanut Butter Solution.

Isnt Pixar owned by Disney? Anyway, yeah Peanut Butter Solution...freaky...

Isnt Pixar owned by Disney? Anyway, yeah Peanut Butter Solution...freaky...

They're under the Disney umbrella, but Pixar is its own thing. Disney has their own animation studio, and they are the ones that made Planes. They just advertised in such a way that it made it seem like it was a Pixar thing.

Howard is correct: This is a fantastic lady.

So many Jenny Slate quotables ...

"I'm pretty evolved"

Perez Hilton should "go to bed ... he's a real collection of detitus".

On Katy Perry: "I like how she forms her vowels"

"I like to get blazed and see a movie that's easy for me ... I'll see any Woody Allen movie, even though some of them are real dust farts".

She rules.

• Like 2

Instructions Not Included (the #3 movie that nobody knew about) is actually a Spanish language movie that didn't even get a wide release, so that's fairly impressive. I think we'll start to see more of this in the future. If Jack & Jill can make $75 million domestically, a studio could put George Lopez or someone in a Spanish language comedy and give it some decent promotion; I bet it'd turn a huge profit.

"I like to get blazed and see a movie that's easy for me ... I'll see any Woody Allen movie, even though some of them are real dust farts".

That whole movie exchange really drove home the idea that Jenny is almost like a female Howard (She-Wie?). Like everyone else has said, Jenny is so funny and cool, and the vibe between everyone was great here. I liked the new music theme, but it was a little too similar to the movie theme, lyrically/thematically speaking. If he can even do a new one every week for a month, I'll be super impressed.

• Like 1

Instructions Not Included (the #3 movie that nobody knew about) is actually a Spanish language movie that didn't even get a wide release, so that's fairly impressive. I think we'll start to see more of this in the future. If Jack & Jill can make $75 million domestically, a studio could put George Lopez or someone in a Spanish language comedy and give it some decent promotion; I bet it'd turn a huge profit.

I'm sure they also benefited from a September release, and the fact that August was full of bombs (City of Bones, Percy Jackson, etc.). I seem to remember a similar thing happening with The Words last year.

When Jenny started talking about being constipated, did anyone notice that Howard almost dropped a "Jesus, Kulap!" on her?

• Like 2

When Jenny started talking about being constipated, did anyone notice that Howard almost dropped a "Jesus, Kulap!" on her?

I definitely heard a 'Jesus!'

Jenny Slate needs to be on Earwolf podcasts more often.

Howard favorited the tweets I sent at him yesterday which makes me ridiculously happy.

• Like 1