🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

When pogs were the hottest thing I got stacks of promo ones that just had this movie's logo on them. Those were the ones I 'gambled' with and quickly I got known as the 'girl movie' guy, which also amazes me that none of the adults took them away (they'd confiscate any with pin-up girls or 'violent' weapons*). For some reason I'd like to stay ignorant of what this film is really about, probably mostly for my own made up memories of it.

*[this was the time of the 'Power Rangers is making our kids violent' era]

You forgot to mention Sean Young. Just that person is next-level bonkers.

The story of her trying to get the Catwoman role in Burton's second Batman is crazytown.

Sean Young very much wanted the role of The Catwoman. During preproduction she arrived at the studio in a Catwoman costume to confront the makers of the movie. She used other people scouting the studio grounds, using walkie-talkies to communicate, to track down the producers. Tim Burton hid behind his desk so as to avoid seeing her. Young had been cast as Vicki Vale in Batman but was replaced after she broke her collarbone during filming.

I'd love to have them cover this movie just for the discussion of whether or not Tim Daly technically slept with a dude even if he was in Sean Young form.

Also oddly enough Jim Carrey was originally supposed to star in this movie but dropped out for Ace Ventura and The Mask. The thought of a parallel universe where he starred in this movie and didnt accept those two roles is currently blowing my mind right now.

I have to bump this up. I randomly thought of this movie last night. I remember seeing it in theaters. This would be an amazing show.

This movie is all sorts of fun I highly recommend giving it a watch. It's so incredibly bizarre, the morphing scenes with Tim Daly and Sean Young are a sight to behold.

I love that this movie had the gumption to think it was going to end up being as successful as Eddie Murphy's Nutty Professor.