🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 244 — An Ode To New York!

What’s that? How will you deal with your life now that Andy Samberg isn’t live on your TV on Saturday nights anymore? Cheer up because you’ll still be able to see him on FOX’s upcoming Brooklyn Nine-Nine and hear him remix the Hollywood Facts theme on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Andy & Scott have a bro out sesh about DJs & Superbowl commercials before they meet entrepreneur Eddie Floatley who quickly creates panic (it’s his job) in the studio.

Eddie Pepitone is in the absolute upper echelon of CBB guests! Every single appearance has been a homerun.

• Like 4

Eddie Pepitone is in the absolute upper echelon of CBB guests! Every single appearance has been a homerun.

i totally agree

and maybe it's just me, but for me, i always forget how good he is for some reason until i listen and then am so happily surprised.

• Like 3

Host Gator? Squarespace RIPossible?

Love the opening segment between Andy and Scott. It was really funny banter between the two. And the disgruntled WYR was really hilarious.

Scott, I believe this is the 2nd time you've won Would You Rather. You beat Andy Richter and Marissa Wompler in episode 92.

• Like 2

Jesus Christ Scott will you show a little respect to the Would You Rather theme?!

• Like 3

THE BROTHERS PARKER (our)

Scott, I don't know if you're still in the screenwriting game, but since you uttered this phrase today, I'd like to propose it as a film. A dark family drama in which two brothers struggle against each other for control of the international board game market. The movie would culminate with one brother murdering the other, by smashing him over the head with a giant metal thimble. Or a giant metal shoe. Or perhaps a giant metal Scottish Terrier. You get the idea.

Also, the movie should incorporate lots of Parkour .

• Like 1

Where was the weather report?! How am I supposed to know what the weather was like in Los Angeles the particular day this episode was recorded?

• Like 4

Where was the weather report?! How am I supposed to know what the weather was like in Los Angeles the particular day this episode was recorded?

This was like some sort of Bizarro World Scott, with 9/11 Frank Sinatra taking the place of Entourage Woody Allen and "La Bamba" taking the place of "Wipeout".

Really fun episode, both before and after Eddie came in. Good timing for me since I just watched The Bitter Buddha on Saturnight.

Engineer Cody did the same thing on Reality Show Show. Man, when Anchorman finds out about this he's gonna be in so much trouble.

I think this is just part of the evolution of Cody's new character from last week's Two Charted. "Hey, I'm playin' the opening theme here!"

• Like 2

I think this is just part of the evolution of Cody's new character from last week's Two Charted. "Hey, I'm playin' the opening theme here!"

hahahahah thank u for that

• Like 1

At the start of the episode I thought it would turn out it was Eddie who masterminded 9/11 to get people to live in the moment. Didn't happen, but WYR was a classic!

Loved this show- both guests seemed to be having a wonderful time as did Scott. Nice to have something that actually makes me look forward to Mondays.

Scott, I believe this is the 2nd time you've won Would You Rather. You beat Andy Richter and Marissa Wompler in episode 92.

this is correct. Though in that episode Andy was the one who gave scott points in andy's own game and scott didnt hear him say that/used those points from for his own game and he won. this time was unique in that scott was the one giving and taking his own points.

GREAT episode, made only better by the fact that the teaser at the end could totally be a hint that next week is farts and pro 4.

i am probably only setting myself up for disappointment, but they did say that they were going to try to do these a little more frequently. fingers crossed.

• Like 1

I think this is my favorite Would You Rather? I love how it derailed before they could ask any scenario questions- it turned into a battle between Rosencrantz and Guildenstern- with Scott becoming caught within the parameters of his own twisted rules. Friggen hilarious.

• Like 2