🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 244 — An Ode To New York!

OH MY GOD!!!! THE FLOOR HAS NOT EVEN BEEN OPENED YET AND THIS IS ALREADY ONE OF THE BEST WOULD YOU RATHERS EVER!!!! EDDIE PEPPITONE NEEDS TO COME ON THE SHOW MORE OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Scott, I believe this is the 2nd time you've won Would You Rather. You beat Andy Richter and Marissa Wompler in episode 92.

Oh maaan great catch! Very true. Being how important Would You Rather is to the show (many have referred it as the "backbone" of Comedy Bang Bang), I would say this comment deserves to be mentioned on the next episode.

I'm only 15m into this episode and have no idea what anyone on this thread is talking about, (scott is still "interviewing" Samberg) but regardliss this is like two in a row, one of the best CBBs ever - Scott is outta control! He doesn't even need guests, has long as he eats his wheaties he can talk to himself for the whole show!

I'm only 15m into this episode and have no idea what anyone on this thread is talking about, (scott is still "interviewing" Samberg) but regardliss this is like two in a row, one of the best CBBs ever - Scott is outta control! He doesn't even need guests, has long as he eats his wheaties he can talk to himself for the whole show!

Yeah, this was a hilarious episode all around but Scott in particular was really firing on all cylinders. I think he challenges the Sinatra-Giuliani tandem for best host currently going in entertainment.

• Like 1

GREAT episode, made only better by the fact that the teaser at the end could totally be a hint that next week is farts and pro 4.

I'm pulling for the return of Amy Poehler. She usually appears during the beginning of the fall season.

• Like 1

I gotta say, after a slew of unbelievable episodes that seem to be obvious candidates for the 'best of' list, I think this is a return to form. Not bad, but not the best.

I'm pulling for the return of Amy Poehler. She usually appears during the beginning of the fall season.

Maybe it's just me, but for me it really seems it was hinting at either Poehler, Peretti, or F&P4, all of which I am on board for.

I gotta say, after a slew of unbelievable episodes that seem to be obvious candidates for the 'best of' list, I think this is a return to form. Not bad, but not the best.

In the end I agree - i posted that it was the best thing ever 12 minutes into the show, when it was mostly scott going bananas - it slowed down a bit after that - still funny, but not best ever material - but the first 12 minutes or so were gold. Adomian as Leykis has gotta be my favourite ever, along with Mike the Janitor episode

The first segment with Scott and Andy was just insanely wonderful. One of the best CBB moments ever. Andy was right: Scott was just on fire.

I really didn't like this episode on the first listen through but second time it was pretty great. Comedy Bing Bong is the best even when you don't realize it!

The first segment of this show was my favorite work by Justgot Awkwardman in all of CBB so far.

Also, about the final teaser: Samberg also talked about Breaking Bad some, is it too much to hope for an episode with Bryan Cranston and Garry Marshall?

Engineer Cody should be listed as appearing in this episode. The instance where he accidentally started the theme song, or rather Scott's quick reaction to it, was the high point of a great episode for me.

It's ridiculous how loveable Eddie is. Loveable and hilarious.

Scott was nothing short of magnificent this episode too. He just gets better and better. And better.

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP Eddie is hilarious! That spreading panic idea is just genius and funny as hell, I couldn't drink my coffee at all cause after the first scare my monitor and keyboard found out what a "spit-take" is.