🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 51 — What’s Up With Earwolf?

It’s the triumphant return of Peter Moses who once again interviews Jeff about all the things that have changed with Earwolf since they talked almost 2 years ago. They’ll discuss the early days of recording in a roach infested studio, some of the surprises from Earwolf’s growth, how the podcasts themselves have expanded over the years, Earwolf branching out into TV, and how The Mid Roll connects the best podcasters with the best advertisers. It’s all very exciting!

• Like 1

Great to hear Jeff again. Thanks for putting these out. Here's hoping for a surprise return of "Love, Dad" again sometime this year. Even for one Ep.

• Like 3

Great to hear Jeff again. Thanks for putting these out. Here's hoping for a surprise return of "Love, Dad" again sometime this year. Even for one Ep.

Funny, I was going to leave the same word per word comment. Would love a surprise Love, Dad ep sometime soon to get an update.

Always enjoy hearing these updates on where Earwolf is at. I thought it was EXCITING!!!

• Like 1

I really appreciate this, Jeff. Concrete numbers make me happy; especially the numbers I heard here. I have nothing to do with Earwolf, but for some reason, I'm exceptionally proud of everything.

Just got around to listening to this. Really fascinating listen (really!), like others have said I love to hear numbers and know that a company I've gotten hundreds of hours of entertainment from is doing well. Also I don't have a mind for business at all, but I love to hear smart people like Jeff talk about the ways they are doing their job. Also Peter was a great interviewer!

Sign in to follow this