🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

www.youtube.com/embed/HLAbTbGQcr8

INNERSPACE (1987)

A hapless store clerk must foil criminals to save the life of the man who, miniaturized in a secret experiment, was accidentally injected into him.

Starring Dennis Quaid, Martin Short, Meg Ryan

I remember liking this movie. It was like a film version of that Tomorrowland ride at Disneyland that they don't have any more, where you were injected into the bloodstream.

I remember liking this movie. It was like a film version of that Tomorrowland ride at Disneyland that they don't have any more, where you were injected into the bloodstream.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing but thought I'd just let this thread fall downstream silently.

This movie was totally in my wheelhouse as a 9 year old. Dennis Quaid was in another 80s favorite of mine as a kid,

. I loved pretty much any sci-fi movie with bizarre technology or weird powers.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing but thought I'd just let this thread fall downstream silently.

This movie was totally in my wheelhouse as a 9 year old. Dennis Quaid was in another 80s favorite of mine as a kid,

. I loved pretty much any sci-fi movie with bizarre technology or weird powers.

Oh wow, Dreamscape. I rewatched that recently and it's still very interesting. Kinda cheesey but still interesting. It totally gave me nightmares as a kid.

Sign in to follow this