🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 190 — It's A Hit!

One of our all time favorite guests (Check him out in episode 68!) is back for seconds! Hilarious actor, improvisor, writer and producer JOHN LEHR from 10 Items Or Less and now his hit HULU series, Quick Draw, came on and we discuss things like treehouse glass, penis guessing, what happens when you meet a portly gal in Hannibal, MO. after a juggling gig, and oh yeah, Andy and Elizabeth make a very big announcement! Enjoy!

There are so many amazing moments on Quickdraw that seem to work well because actors are listening to each other intently. Honey has a subtle double-take in episode 1 that still makes me laugh.

Also - the issue of where the dad stands is a very big deal. There are "North" dads and "South" dads. For our first, I was a timid North dad and stayed up with my wife and encouraged her to mangle my hand and scream at me. Second time around, I was a southerner and ended up seeing my son's skull plates come together. Yowsa. At that point, we had a girl. My wife and I wanted a boy for a salt & pepper matched set. As soon as she was done pushing, I said "It's a boy!" and without a moment's pause she exhaled the following words in one breath: "Oh, thank God. We're done" then collapsed in a heap. She's a very funny lady, and this was the funniest thing she's ever said.

YAAAAY MORE EARWOLF BABIES!!

tumblr_l9xmwaNXr51qdvc6x.gif

Congrats Elizabeth & Andy!!!!

• Like 5

The other day I noticed they had stopped talking about making babies. It was like that one episode of Mad About You. I figured she was preg. Congrats on contributing to the over population problem!!!

YAAAAY MORE EARWOLF BABIES!!

tumblr_l9xmwaNXr51qdvc6x.gif

Congrats Elizabeth & Andy!!!!

Does that pokemon need to shave?

I'm so happy for you guys! Good job Andy!

111 isn't a prime number. It's divisible by 3. Do you want to know a neat trick? If each numeral within a number adds up to 3, 6, or 9 it's always divisible by three. So, 111. 1+1+1=3, which means it's divisible by 3.

If each numeral adds up to 9, then it's always divisible by 9. So, 333. 3+3+3=9, which means it's divisible by 3. Or, 567. 5+6+7=18 1+8=9.

Three numbers in order are always divisible by 3. 123, 456, 789.

Hooray for math! And Hooray for babies!

Sign in to follow this