🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 147 — Zouks, There It Is!

I'm with Zouks here, stop the fucking show.....Howard you have never seen The Karate Kid? That can't be possible.

• Like 1

I could have sworn he admitted to crying during Breaking Dawn pt 2, when one of the werewolves fell in the pit. I need to re-listen to that episode.

IT'S BEEN a while since I listened to the Twilight ones, but he definitely said he cried during Timothy Green.

I was really happy to get a question in.

As a 16 year old, therefore a teenager, I am more than comfortable sending my diary to Zouks. Of course I'd have to start writing a diary, but still, if he wants a look into the mundane life of a teen, life couldn't get more mundane than mine!

As a 16 year old, therefore a teenager, I am more than comfortable sending my diary to Zouks. Of course I'd have to start writing a diary, but still, if he wants a look into the mundane life of a teen, life couldn't get more mundane than mine!

Dude, please start keeping a journal, even if it's only once a month or something. Like actual writing, not just on the computer. My teenage diaries are fucking hilarious to me now, and it's also a really special thing to share with maah wife. I have actually scanned a bunch and was considering making a tumblr or something because teenagers are just ridiculous and messed up -- no offense to you, you're probably super cool. I was a total weirdo.

Jason: I was HEAVY into breakdancing.

Howard: Oh yeah?

Kulap: Oh really!

Jason: Oh yeah yeah

Howard: Where would you get your cardboard?

Jason: From boxes.

• Like 2

Yay! The missus will be happy to watch this since she didn't see the live broadcast.

Worth watching, everyone. You saw the gifs, now see the magic happen.

"When they have,like, a Google Glass that could like block, do a Dong Block, then I'll go."

- H. Kremer on Burning Man

This should be preaching to the choir, but the Go Bayside episode Howard did a month ago, where he laments over the life and career of the Saved by the Bell director, is one of the funniest podcast episodes I've ever heard. Plus you get to hear some Skokie Bennion Jr material.

What episode is this?

Sign in to follow this