🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 100 — Best of improv4humans Vol. 3

Great stuff! Reminds me how utterly spoiled we are by Earwolf.

Forgot how perfectly Mookie nailed that ranting guy's voice/speech patterns. Incredible.

After this episode, I relistened to some previous eps Mookie was on, and he's great. I can't believe I forgot how funny that dude is. *slaps self in the face*

I just put two-and-two together and realized where I recognized that daddy long legs guy. That's Flula. His Youtube channel is a comedy channel. Y'alls fell for the joke. English is not his native language, and he makes light of that.

I thought their reaction to that guy was basically "if it's meant to be a joke I don't find the humor." So I'm not sure how they "fell for" it.

That British naming bit just absolutely wrecks me. So fucking funny.

Congrats on 100 episodes, I loooove the World's Best Podcast Improv4humans!!!

I just put two-and-two together and realized where I recognized that daddy long legs guy. That's Flula. His Youtube channel is a comedy channel. Y'alls fell for the joke. English is not his native language, and he makes light of that.

It's been posted at least twice in the youtube submission page, despite there being a "no funny on purpose" rule.

I thought their reaction to that guy was basically "if it's meant to be a joke I don't find the humor." So I'm not sure how they "fell for" it.

I didn't get that at all from them. They spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out where his confusion came from.

Sign in to follow this